FURION STREAMING APPLICATION QUESTION

FURION

K, SGA = streaming game admin... I don't need anything like that, I just need to do the streaming thing.

I'll just add the member names in the html doc. I'll let you know when it's complete. It'll be on the front page.

K, SGA = streaming game admin... I don't need anything like that, I just need to do the streaming thing.

I'll just add the member names in the html doc. I'll let you know when it's complete. It'll be on the front page.

You get SGA status when you stream.

This is why I made a comment about your reasons for streaming - if you are serious about anti-cheat then you need the bundle, not just the streaming bit. That includes MPI, MCI, server tools, private forums, demo/screenshot submission etc.

This whole thing has grown from streaming and now is a lot more than just that imo.

One other important point, is that if anyone who appears on PBBans Master Ban Index is residing among your clan ranks, they will need to be removed from your clan.

A quick check of our Master Player Index reveals;

The top 2 are relevant to PBBans.

FURION.png

Keegles and Tm23 have not been seen is ages and members are taken off our member list after 6 months.

As far as Rage is concerned, I need to look indepth into this and make sure this is our Rage. I know you are busy, but can you link me what you found on him. I wasn't aware of his being on the PB list and why.

The list is up and on the front page near the top, under the header.

I removed Rage as he is indeed suspended pending this investigation. The would explain why we've not seen him in the last couple months. He above all, knows our rules as he has been a member for about 4 years.

Ban Link

If you choose to follow the application procedures and become and SGA, you will find many useful tools for clan administration and cheat protection.

Edited by LoneHawk

I just spoke with FURION SARCASM aka FURION RAGE and have ascertained that the FURION RAGE1 is not of our clan.

- Our Rage is from Oakland California and the listed person is in England.

- Additionally, there is indeed a FURION clan in England as well.

- His actual BF2 name is: -=SeargentSarcasm=-

- His BF2S stats page: http://bf2s.com/player/69189305/

On the same token, we are not finished with this investigation.

If you can suggest areas to look to validate the truth, I'd greatly appreciate it. He remains suspended and understands why.

Lone,

I'm truly indifferent regarding this streaming stuff. It is to fulfill the AiX obligation.

I wont use the added products offered by PBBans. Some believe computer programs are the best way to find and identify hackers. I just happen to believe differently as previously stated.

Cheaters don't bother me, I just Ban them from our server =)

I'm truly indifferent regarding this streaming stuff. It is to fulfill the AiX obligation.

I wont use the added products offered by PBBans. Some believe computer programs are the best way to find and identify hackers. I just happen to believe differently as previously stated.

I was hoping to see a change in attitude etc as this topic developed, but I guess you can lead a horse to water but you can not make it drink.

Seeing as your truly indifferent to "this streaming stuff" and will not be using any of our md5 scans etc, there is no point in giving you any type of access to our private forum sections / Master Config Index etc etc.

So I am going to lock down your existing team account and issue a permanent denial.

This is none negotiable.

I guess that the one good thing to come out of all this is to highlight just why we close denied application topics (just imagine 20 or so of this type of thread on a daily basis)

I am also going to bring this whole sorry saga to an end by closing this topic.

The one last thing I will do for you here is to give you a link to another anti cheat site listed by AIX as preferred;

http://www.punksbusted.com/cgi-bin/membership/new.cgi

Best of luck with PsB, they are welcome to you.