50 Cent in MW2

Squealer

great that ruins the game...ok i read the article and multiplayer are u kidding me...i would rather hear a mentally challenged guy say "reloading" or "im down" and other lines...man this blows...

Edited by GrimReaper90

Why do they insist on dragging this game further down into the trash heap? I would think that after the "WaW" debacle they would seriously consider what they do with the next version. Oh well, maybe the demo, if there is one will help me decide if I will waste another chunk of change in software or just invest it in beer. :rolleyes: At least that way I can send it on its way to the toilet having had some enjoyment at least... :lol:

Why do they insist on dragging this game further down into the trash heap? I would think that after the "WaW" debacle they would seriously consider what they do with the next version. Oh well, maybe the demo, if there is one will help me decide if I will waste another chunk of change in software or just invest it in beer. :rolleyes: At least that way I can send it on its way to the toilet having had some enjoyment at least... :lol:

unfortunately WaW was/is not a debacle for them. they are still making tons of money off of it

it was just a debacle for us....

Very true Magnet. Once bitten twice shy as it were. They have much to prove in the next rendition. They may have a lot of money coming in but it won't be my money this time. Look around for the disappointed owners; It isn't hard to find the general opinion. IW had a pretty good game in 4 albeit with a few bugs. Far better than Waw though which left holes in the code big enough for a bus to drive through. I hope that the future will bring us back to the game but for now it is a wait and see proposition.

Very true Magnet. Once bitten twice shy as it were. They have much to prove in the next rendition. They may have a lot of money coming in but it won't be my money this time. Look around for the disappointed owners; It isn't hard to find the general opinion. IW had a pretty good game in 4 albeit with a few bugs. Far better than Waw though which left holes in the code big enough for a bus to drive through. I hope that the future will bring us back to the game but for now it is a wait and see proposition.

The PC version is an afterthought - I forsee issues and disappointment. I may purchase it, but I will be awaiting reviews and opinion posts on here first.

The game I am looking forward to is the new Operation Flashpoint - the whining of console gamers on their forums bodes well for the PC version.

The game I am looking forward to is the new Operation Flashpoint - the whining of console gamers on their forums bodes well for the PC version.

+1

hope the Demo is out soon

Look at the bright side of this. You actually get to shoot at "fitty-cent" ;) I'll be killing him over and over and over again. :P

BTW, just so I'm clear on my stance. The C in RAP is silent. ;)

LoL Road Warrior... Duality I have not tried that game but I may have to. Sadly I still love the BF series but still waiting to see if or when the 1.5 patch ever comes out and if it actually fixes anything. I have the whole series to this point of that game. Shooting 50 cent now there is an idea. Dunno, building a new system and need a decent game to spend useless hours gaming so I hope the fall brings some decent games.

i had such high hopes for WaW

meh, i at least still play zombies

can't remember last time i loaded the MP

i will buy MW2, my community is frothing at the mouth for it

not convinced it is going to be a good game

True and that is why I will be waiting on the reviews of the community here. I really hope the next version justifies capital investment. After seeing the type of random players from 4 and 5 I am unsure at this point whether it is worth investing in at all. Still, I will withhold my opinion until the release. I had such big hopes for AA3 but that went down the toilet as well. I suppose we are in a circling position at this point.