[COD MW2] No dedicated servers or PB

HSMagnet

2,500 banned but no real way to prove it. Just like the Valve "We banned 10,000 people" news releases.

So delayed bans = Play for a few weeks, get VAC banned, buy a new game and get the updated hack within a day then hack for another few weeks.

On another note from 402 Twitter

Hope you all had an awesome Thanksgiving. #imthankfulfor my dog taking a dook in my mother in-laws pajamas, BEFORE she put them on. Classic.

Dog must be a PC gamer.

Sorry - the only drop-down I see is for country...

I'm curious to see how many bans have been issued for MW2 on PC.

It doesn't appear that you can see all of the relevant info like we can with PBBans

But then again, there's nothing as good as PBBans! :D

I'm just sitting here watching days roll by as i wait for BF BC2. Thank god for DICE, even though they screwed us in BF2. At least they will give us a game that is fun again. And on a side note according to Dice the initial release of BF BC2 will only be 32 man servers until they can implement the patch to bring the servers to 150 man servers. The Wars are going to be Epic.... And MW2 will dwindle into nothingness. Kinda like the Xfire Stats. They were #2 for 1 week now they are back down to #3 and remaining there as MW1 rises back to its right full place as #2.

I'm just sitting here watching days roll by as i wait for BF BC2. Thank god for DICE, even though they screwed us in BF2. At least they will give us a game that is fun again. And on a side note according to Dice the initial release of BF BC2 will only be 32 man servers until they can implement the patch to bring the servers to 150 man servers. The Wars are going to be Epic.... And MW2 will dwindle into nothingness. Kinda like the Xfire Stats. They were #2 for 1 week now they are back down to #3 and remaining there as MW1 rises back to its right full place as #2.

I wouldn't claim victory for DICE just yet, they have yet to tell us if they are releasing unranked server files to the public. If not we will not be supporting streaming for it.

I know BF1943 will only be 24 slot servers max.

It's actually 32 max for PC

Having played in many a 64 slot server in BF2. I can't imagine a 150 slot server as I believe that would be chaos but might be interesting. I have never felt screwed in BF2 as long as you play in a well admined server. I think 32 slots is fine as long as the maps reflect such a change; I have no doubt that MW2 will drop of to the never never land in short order. Such a disappointment though.

Your source Fails. Mine is better. :P

BF1943 coming to PC featuring 32 players, joystick support, server browser, & more PC goodness! Reserve your copy now at EAStore.com

Can't get much better than that :P

1943 reminds me too much of the original BF 1942, Some times you gotta love stalling out them prop planes but again i enjoy flying around in something that has umpf. No offense to the WWII Lovers. But again i hope Dice follow through and allows you guys to stream, i get the ultimate hard on when i see people get banned off my servers for hax. Makes me feel a whole lot better. But again i dunno about any one else that enjoys the feeling. But all we can do is wait. And a PC Beta should be out for BF BC2 mid December. Keeping my Fingers Crossed.

But again i hope Dice follow through and allows you guys to stream, i get the ultimate hard on when i see people get banned off my servers for hax. Makes me feel a whole lot better. But again i dunno about any one else that enjoys the feeling.

TOO MUCH INFORMATION...

Weird fetish imo btw. :

OMG, I'm glad people like that don't have access to firearms, that is one disturbed individual.

They don't need them, it's this type of nut job that makes IED's and sticks them in bins outside HMV.

-- e2a

"there's blood on the wall now" .... I lol'd.

Edited by Kolor

+1 Good review!

Unfortunately, this is the part that many people don't seem to get:

"IW is trying to set a precedent of removing all control from PC gamers and forcing us into the same category as console gamers. They're raising prices on us while removing features, preparing us to be forced to buy their DLC instead of creating our own maps, and limiting the amount of enjoyment we can derive from the game. Not only that, but since the game is tied to their controversial and deeply hated IW.net service, they can pull the plug when Modern Warfare 3 comes out to ensure gamers can't continue playing the old product."

Many just think "no dedicated servers - no big deal", "no mods - no big deal", no lean - no big deal"...............Sad :(

Edited by CosmicBlue
  • Upvote 1