Not matter how hard I try...

=RR= NavySEAL

Hey folks,

I have a clan founder who is ABSOLUTELY SET on banning a friend of mine because he "hacks" in BFBC2. I am a server admin/moderator and I have known my friend for 4 years. Never has he hacked and/or cheated. He is a very good player that enjoys good servers filled with good people to play in. He is also a very intense gamer. But my clan founder, who shall remained un-named, is VERY persistent on banning my friend because he is "too good to NOT hack"

I'm sorry but I have to call BS. My clan founder himself has been accused of hacking MANY times and has had MANY accusations made on him through PB, all of which have denied because he does not hack. But my friend is better than him, and I think my clan founder thinks that's impossible. My founder states that once PB is up and running in BFBC2, he will GET proof of him hacking. Now, here's what scares me, my clan founder is very hateful towards hackers, so am I. He has submitted hundreds, if not thousands of videos that have been confirmed. How many have been denied I do not know. But what I do know, is that my founder was bragging that since he has caught SO MANY hackers/cheaters, that PB once sent him an email saying they trust his judgement in the matter and ban without looking at the video at all!!!!!

My founder also states that my friend has hundreds of hacks/cheats/and exploits affiliated with his name! I've gotten the GUID of my friend, and all of the past names he has EVER used, and ran them through the Ban databases. All of which have come back negative. I've included all of his names, his GUID which he has used for the past 5 years, his IP, and clan tags and none of them return ANYTHING! I then took screenshots of my inquiries and results. I have told my founder I have proof but he still is certain that my friend hacks.

I am afraid that he will submit a video with "proof" of my friend "hacking" and that it'll go through, and then he'll have to buy a new key because my founder made a massive error in judgement.

Is there another way I can prove my friend DOES NOT hack? I've provided the evidence necessary to say otherwise to my clan founder, but again, he's set on banning him. Just because.

Thanks.

I'm going to love this...

My founder states that once PB is up and running in BFBC2, he will GET proof of him hacking. Now, here's what scares me, my clan founder is very hateful towards hackers, so am I. He has submitted hundreds, if not thousands of videos that have been confirmed. How many have been denied I do not know.

BFBC2 does not have any built-in, nor official for that matter, recording tools. No anti-cheat organization that cares about integrity would ban for fraps/x-fire/whatever videos that can be edited to show whatever the recorder wants to accuse the victim of.

But what I do know, is that my founder was bragging that since he has caught SO MANY hackers/cheaters, that PB once sent him an email saying they trust his judgement in the matter and ban without looking at the video at all!!!!!

Utter, utter bullshit.

Let's take this one apart piece by piece...

1) PB is not a person... it's not an organization either.... PB = PunkBuster = an anti-cheat program made by EvenBalance -> PB does not send emails... ever...

2) EvenBalance does _not_ ban for submitted videos... ever...

3) What self-respecting anti-cheat organization would ban without reviewing evidence? That'd remove every ounce of integrity the AC org has ever had or will have.

4) Nobody('s judgement) is right all the time... everybody makes mistakes sometimes...

My founder also states that my friend has hundreds of hacks/cheats/and exploits affiliated with his name!

I'd quote anon on this one... "Pics or it didn't happen" ... but pictures can be edited :P

Anyway... proof needed, otherwise bullshit.

I have a clan founder who is ABSOLUTELY SET on banning a friend of mine because he "hacks" in BFBC2. I am a server admin/moderator and I have known my friend for 4 years. Never has he hacked and/or cheated. He is a very good player that enjoys good servers filled with good people to play in. He is also a very intense gamer. But my clan founder, who shall remained un-named, is VERY persistent on banning my friend because he is "too good to NOT hack"

I've gotten the GUID of my friend, and all of the past names he has EVER used, and ran them through the Ban databases. All of which have come back negative. I've included all of his names, his GUID which he has used for the past 5 years, his IP, and clan tags and none of them return ANYTHING! I then took screenshots of my inquiries and results. I have told my founder I have proof but he still is certain that my friend hacks.

Is there another way I can prove my friend DOES NOT hack? I've provided the evidence necessary to say otherwise to my clan founder, but again, he's set on banning him. Just because.

If you'd like one of the staff here to take a look at your friend, you can PM a staff member (for example me :P or surfy, our research sleuth (

Now this post, I loved. ^^

~

/*Pisi*/

I'm going to love this...

BFBC2 does not have any built-in, nor official for that matter, recording tools. No anti-cheat organization that cares about integrity would ban for fraps/x-fire/whatever videos that can be edited to show whatever the recorder wants to accuse the victim of.

Utter, utter bullshit.

Let's take this one apart piece by piece...

1) PB is not a person... it's not an organization either.... PB = PunkBuster = an anti-cheat program made by EvenBalance -> PB does not send emails... ever...

2) EvenBalance does _not_ ban for submitted videos... ever...

3) What self-respecting anti-cheat organization would ban without reviewing evidence? That'd remove every ounce of integrity the AC org has ever had or will have.

4) Nobody('s judgement) is right all the time... everybody makes mistakes sometimes...

I'd quote anon on this one... "Pics or it didn't happen" ... but pictures can be edited :P

Anyway... proof needed, otherwise bullshit.

If you'd like one of the staff here to take a look at your friend, you can PM a staff member (for example me :P or surfy, our research sleuth (<3),) with the player's GUIDs & nicks. ^^

Now this post, I loved. ^^

~

/*Pisi*/

Thanks. This confirmed all of my suspicions. I will PM and add you on Xfire to send current evidence.

Let me summarize what Pisi just said in my wording. Your Founder is full of shit and your better off finding a better community.

P.S. <3 Pisi

yup, pretty much, but I like the clan I'm with.

In the last 8 years I've come to the following conclusions. If a player is owning everyone on every map, he's cheating somehow or has some type of video advantage that other players don't have. Remember if you are not sitting right next to the player, looking at his or hers monitor, you can not say he doesn't cheat. When I had servers I was always amazed at the blatant lies that clan members would spout about how innocent they were. A clean player can go bad at any time. Where theres Smoke theres Fire. The SGA protect forum is full of caught cheaters blaming everyone they know for putting cheat software on their computer. Rule #1 about cheaters - Cheats/exploiters are liars. Rule #2 - See rule #1. Also there are programmers out there that don't share their hacks and probably will never be picked up by AC software. So before you start defending someone sit next to them and watch them play.

In the last 8 years I've come to the following conclusions. If a player is owning everyone on every map, he's cheating somehow or has some type of video advantage that other players don't have. Remember if you are not sitting right next to the player, looking at his or hers monitor, you can not say he doesn't cheat. When I had servers I was always amazed at the blatant lies that clan members would spout about how innocent they were. A clean player can go bad at any time. Where theres Smoke theres Fire. The SGA protect forum is full of caught cheaters blaming everyone they know for putting cheat software on their computer. Rule #1 about cheaters - Cheats/exploiters are liars. Rule #2 - See rule #1. Also there are programmers out there that don't share their hacks and probably will never be picked up by AC software. So before you start defending someone sit next to them and watch them play.

Troll much?

• Upvote 1

Troll much??? No I just though I'd put my thoughts in here too. If you prefer that people not add to the conversation close the thread.

Definitely a troll post. Not going to moderate it or anything, because you are indeed allowed to write what you think - but I still consider that a troll post.

• Upvote 1

Rather then accusing you of trolling I will give you my opinion of what you've just said.

In 8 years of playing you've decided the top scorer on every server must be a hacker, because that is what you've basically said. Tell me have you ever used any anti cheat methods or are you just coming in with your own preconceived ideas? You obviously prefer to deal with people with a "if they smell like hackers we'll ban them" policy and that is up to you. You say the SGA area is full of caught cheaters and you don't even realise the work that goes on behind the scenes to make sure such things don't occur. Open your eyes a bit, you might be suprised what you see, staff here don't sit around here with their fingers up their butts all day.

Rather then accusing you of trolling I will give you my opinion of what you've just said.

In 8 years of playing you've decided the top scorer on every server must be a hacker, because that is what you've basically said. Tell me have you ever used any anti cheat methods or are you just coming in with your own preconceived ideas? You obviously prefer to deal with people with a "if they smell like hackers we'll ban them" policy and that is up to you. You say the SGA area is full of caught cheaters and you don't even realise the work that goes on behind the scenes to make sure such things don't occur. Open your eyes a bit, you might be suprised what you see, staff here don't sit around here with their fingers up their butts all day.

It seems this thread has gotten way off track. I don't believe all good players are cheats, I believe in "The Benefit of Doubt". I always streamed PB when I had servers. The SGA forums are full of funny posts, put there by PB Admins, of cheaters playing the blame game. I understand the difficullties the PB Staff faces in their ongoing fight against Cheat Coders/Users. I also believe in Acoms Razer Theory.

It seems this thread has gotten way off track. I don't believe all good players are cheats, I believe in "The Benefit of Doubt". I always streamed PB when I had servers. The SGA forums are full of funny posts, put there by PB Admins, of cheaters playing the blame game. I understand the difficullties the PB Staff faces in their ongoing fight against Cheat Coders/Users. I also believe in Acoms Razer Theory.

Benefit of the doubt does occur when an appeal is raised through the proper channels.

Occam's Razor does not always apply in the world of anti-cheat. If you have streamed before, especially to this community, then you would understand that.

Benefit of the doubt does occur when an appeal is raised through the proper channels.

Occam's Razor does not always apply in the world of anti-cheat. If you have streamed before, especially to this community, then you would understand that.

Maybe not always but it can be a ***-**. I'm sorry if I've angered the staff here, being a Chess Master myself, I was never good at arguing with Rugby Players.

You have not angered staff here. What you are seeing is that staff here go to great lengths to do background checks into new account applications to ensure that we don't have former/present cheaters listed here as SGA and do not provide such with access to our private SGA sections. We also look at facts based on streamed evidence from the server(s) to the hub, rather than assumption based on a personal pov while on a given server.

You are entitled to have your own opinions, absolutely. Perhaps with your first post, you should have simply worked on the delivery a bit more.

Maybe not always but it can be a ***-**. I'm sorry if I've angered the staff here, being a Chess Master myself, I was never good at arguing with Rugby Players.

roflsauce

excuse me, you dropped some of your stereotypes there

wow i never thought a post could make me laugh on here -

you made my day :lol: i needed that ... thankyou :D

Edited by killerwitharustyspoon