MOH Beta June 21

MaydaX

MW2 in a different engine? Did I see killstreaks? Please tell me I didn't see any killstreaks.

Funny you say that. First thing I thought of was MW2 when I saw it.

gunclub.ea.com - when it comes back up, people who own BFBC2 get into the beta there, I hear.

that would be nice

i know they said BFBC2 owners get in 4 days early

Officially the Beta starts on June 21st. However players who own Battlefield: Bad Company

While it does look great...the 24 player limit is what's keeping me away. Myself being a fan of large 48-50 player servers like CoD4...12 per team is OK...but not great.

The +10 +whatever point thing when you get a kill looks horrendous to me. CoD4, BC2s...and (hate to say it) MW2s ones looked better.

Edited by .hack//Azure Kite

How do I get in the Beta?

The Beta is available when you pre-order Medal of Honor. Beta Redemption Keys are available at participating retailers as a reward for pre-ordering Medal of Honor. Once you have a Beta Redemption Key, just go to www.medalofhonor.com/beta to redeem it for a code for the platform of your choice.

Guess you need to pre-order like BC2. I'm sure lots of sites will offer code giveaways.

MW2 in a different engine? Did I see killstreaks? Please tell me I didn't see any killstreaks.

Funny you say that. First thing I thought of was MW2 when I saw it.

mw2? that looks just like bc2 to me. filled with entire clips to kill someone and all

- dhopisthename

i lol'd

Maybe way premature of a question, but, any word on if MOH will use Punkbuster? I hope, I hope, I hope.

Who cares? Server administration is going to be the same clusterfuck that BFBC2 is. No access to server files means no purchase.

Who cares? Server administration is going to be the same clusterfuck that BFBC2 is. No access to server files means no purchase.

QFMFT

all you old time BF guys may be used to that, but, coming from HL and Source based games/mods; i thought cod4 was restrictive wink.gif

i will be very surprised if MOH is much different than BF games in regards to admin/server access/control

*edit*

turns out i am not at all surprised....

Bazajaytee

@skajkingdom Nope, Frostbite servers remain with RSP's like they did with Battlefield Bad Company 2.

http://twitter.com/Bazajaytee/status/16212441486

don't even give a flip about the beta nowmad.gif

Edited by HSMagnet

Bazajaytee

@skajkingdom Nope, Frostbite servers remain with RSP's like they did with Battlefield Bad Company 2.

I would like to give this my quality control stamp;

FAIL.jpg

This is a real shame that EA/DICE has to be like this. I will not buy any EA Game from here on out because of their selfishness towards the PC community. That is why COD4 and COD5 were the last "REAL" games because of their "FULL" access to all files so we admins can better protect against cheaters! I will stick with COD4 and COD5.

CODMW2 = FAIL

BFBC2 = FAIL

EA can keep MOH and/or throw it in the garbage. That will most likely be another FAIL as well.

Hopefully COD:BO will be a decent game, but maybe not. Who knows?

I guess EA and Activision failed to realize that it was the PC community who made these games popular, not the console communities. It's amazing how people forget important facts like that.

This is a real shame that EA/DICE has to be like this. I will not buy any EA Game from here on out because of their selfishness towards the PC community. That is why COD4 and COD5 were the last "REAL" games because of their "FULL" access to all files so we admins can better protect against cheaters! I will stick with COD4 and COD5.

CODMW2 = FAIL

BFBC2 = FAIL

EA can keep MOH and/or throw it in the garbage. That will most likely be another FAIL as well.

Hopefully COD:BO will be a decent game, but maybe not. Who knows?

I guess EA and Activision failed to realize that it was the PC community who made these games popular, not the console communities. It's amazing how people forget important facts like that.

Taz they simply could care less. Money talks and BS walks. The developers steal what they can and then move on using the community efforts to further their own positions. No more for me as I have had enough. I will stick with what I have and won't offer up my true feelings.

I think the time of having released server files, is well and truely behind us. We can only hope that Treyarch release the files, but I doubt it somehow if Activision have their way.

After that it's gonna be a case of waiting to see what Respawn bring to the table. But as they are under the EA umbrella, I think we know what'll happen there.

True and from what I have been seeing here and in other locations it seems that is the norm now. I am not really sure where things changed or even when but IMO things have gone down hill on every game release and the consoles win. It is a damn shame that standards and integrity went out the window in recent time but as we all know its about the money and nothing more. Its all about ranks, perks, weapons, etc as the list goes on and on. I will sit back and watch this one but have little interest in a purchase unless something is going to prove my opinions wrong and I don't see that is what will happen. To each their own.