GameServers

HSMagnet

anyone else having problems with them lately?

we only have vent servers with them atm

but they have been going down quite a bit lately

one in particular

they are down again and i cannot even connect to their website let alone start a ticket....

i've been with gameservers for about 2 years or a little over, and i really dont have problem with them unless is they are updating the system, or there is a big problem some where, through the 2 year my team speak been down once and my server been down for once also..try to check on thier news or mybe where ever your server from have a problem , make them a ticket and ask them why and they will help you, they are good at that :)

biggrin.gif

We are not with them and have not been in a very long time. Servers are overloaded, they cannot setup a BFV server if their lives depended on it, and the list goes on. Just the way it is I suppose but no more for us.

We are not with them and have not been in a very long time. Servers are overloaded, they cannot setup a BFV server if their lives depended on it, and the list goes on. Just the way it is I suppose but no more for us.

Same :P Used to have our 6+ servers with them. Now only 3 and vent. Just had to make a ticket with them for our vent couple of days back. Our vent is at LA data center.

My another ticket regarding lags on our NY W:ET server is still open with them.