Battlefield Play4Free

MaydaX

Looks like Battlefield 2 just got rereleased....FOR FREE !!!

Looks like it...has all the vehicles (which is so much better...BC2 could use some Light Armor instead of Tank Tank Tank all the time)

Love it !!!!

*edit* Just hope its got more maps that "Strke at Karkland".....

Edited by kraxus187

Looks like Battlefield 2 just got rereleased....FOR FREE !!!

Looks like it...has all the vehicles (which is so much better...BC2 could use some Light Armor instead of Tank Tank Tank all the time)

Love it !!!!

*edit* Just hope its got more maps that "Strke at Karkland".....

Me to I never did like strike at Karkland. :angry:

Me to I never did like strike at Karkland. :angry:

Oh I loved Karkland...as an Infantry Only map...Vehicles ruined it, who wants to fight street to strreet against Tanks ?

But just wouldn't want 1 map all the time.

I saw somewhere that this is going to be on the Frostbite engine as well. If thats true , I hope the keep the building damage that they have in BC2,its one of the best features of the game,knowing you can tear up the gaming environment.

The game goes live in spring 2011. Players who wish to get in the game sooner can register today for the closed beta at the Official Website which launches on Nov 30.

[...]

Combining the most popular maps from Battlefield 2 with the familiar classes and powerful weapons of Battlefield: Bad Company 2, players have access to 16 vehicles including the Mil Mi-28 attack helicopter, its nemesis the F35 VTOL jet fighter, the massive Russian T-90 main battle tank, and the hard to catch LSV light strike vehicle. Players progress through the game to learn new combat skills, and earn in-game currency to spend on a massive array of devastating weapons and equipment.

http://www.ea.com/news/online-pc-gaming-with-battlefield-play4free

If it's a free game from DICE, it's probably gonna be BF:Heroes all over again.

Hopefully the anti cheat will be handled the same way as well :P

Exclusively by evenbalance.

Thats presuming they elect for PB that is.

If it's a free game from DICE, it's probably gonna be BF:Heroes all over again.

It's not DICE, it's made by Easy but yes if it has the same policies as Heroes (No server files etc) then we won't be touching it even with a 10 foot pole. Then again I wish that was the case for MoH but have to make mistakes in order to learn from them right? :P

• Upvote 1

It's not DICE, it's made by Easy but yes if it has the same policies as Heroes (No server files etc) then we won't be touching it even with a 10 foot pole. Then again I wish that was the case for MoH but have to make mistakes in order to learn from them right? :P

Damn right :o

"Live and Learn" is one of my favorites. Then again, I am usually screwing something up, and have no choice but to learn from my mistakes, lol :P

Stick to your guns this time. Maybe someone up the foodchain @ EA will take notice. Maybe...

Butt

• 4 weeks later...

After some prefix guessing:

Pinging bfp4f1.evenbalance.com [66.180.170.20] with 32 bytes of data:

Reply from 66.180.170.20: bytes=32 time=102ms TTL=48

Reply from 66.180.170.20: bytes=32 time=127ms TTL=48

Pinging bfp4f-b.evenbalance.com [66.180.170.20] with 32 bytes of data:

Reply from 66.180.170.20: bytes=32 time=103ms TTL=48

Guess it has PB :P

• Upvote 1

• 1 month later...

Took it from this interview probally should have worded my post better. Thanks for looking out for me been a long time member here and retired staff I know your doing your job. Heres the interview for security purposes :)

Edited by Maester