Get a BF3 server, PBBans

Knives*

I think PBBans should get a server hosted in BF3 where the staff and Streaming Admins here meet up to play.

The interaction would undoubtedly spark interest for more people to stream. And the users here would feel more connected with the rest of the community.

A seperate donation would be needed to fund this but I'm sure there are more than enough people here to help cover the cost.

A few suggestions:

• Normal mode
  • 64 slots for Conquest Large
  • Default maps, both land and air
  • NFOservers.com in New York City
  • And of course, it has to run PBBans ;)

Edited by Knives*

I mean PBBans should host it's own official PBBans server by one of the Site Staff here (MaydaX, fozzer, RodeoBob or Benway).

Is the i3D.net server an official PBBans server hosted by you, SuperTaz?

Edited by Knives*

I think most the PBBans staff are involved in clans in their own way already (if they have bf3). A lot of them can be found on servers around battle log ;) Not only is it an additional cost to PBBans, it's also additional time drain.

You're right about that. Probably best to have the money put back into current expenses.

Ah well.

I would very much like to play with you guys. But none of you like hardcore for some reason. And some of you, the ones I try to speak with in Origin, are not very sociable... it's cold to be ignored over friendly interaction or an invitation.

P.S. 100th post.

Edited by Knives*

Don't take offence I'm sure people are sometimes in game, not at pc, eating chocolate or all three in my case (when I'm gaming on lappy) :) Just jump on a server with them. At the end of the day we need downtime too so its nice to just chillax and play some games.

Jeeeeeees, how am I ever gona be able to shot you know Buff? I will end up in Battlelog every time I see you in game. :)

But I like Knives thought, it would be really fun to organize some regular PBBans wars on 2 teams with up to each 32 players (conquest) or any other mode and a ping balanced rooster if we do it world wide (US-EU and US-Pacific). Maybe we could challange GGC on a map or two aswell? :)

Edited by GOS_LEgiONary

• 3 weeks later...

Ah well.

And some of you, the ones I try to speak with in Origin, are not very sociable... it's cold to be ignored over friendly interaction or an invitation.

Hehe, i found the same thing. I'm about to add a few of the staff to battlelog. At least you got accepted, im sure thats further than ill get. :D

+1

I'm not really using Origin for chats, etc.

Add me on Battlelog and you will have more luck, also to play a couple of rounds.

I added both of you.

Nice pic, Buff. Is that your ass?

My new pic is even better :P

I'm not really using Origin for chats, etc.

Add me on Battlelog and you will have more luck, also to play a couple of rounds.

My new pic is even better :P

I swear on my cats life that i was going to add you Buff before i read about your boobies.

Ahem.

:D

Whats your addy? I'll be up for a round.

Edited by LtMatt