Medal of Honor Warfighter

buttscratcher

Hey everyone! We released a new server update today across all platforms to alleviate some minor gameplay issues; this update should now be rolled out across all Xbox 360 and PlayStation 3 servers. Note that PC server updates are still rolling out. If your server has not been updated yet, please contact your RSPs (Ranked Server Provider).

• Addressed spawning issues on Multiplayer maps where the user was spawning incorrectly and occasionally falling through the ground
  • Player should no longer see stat discrepancies for Double XP
  • Balanced Matchmaking so teams are now more even in numbers from the start of the match
  • Fixed the Blackhawk gunner exit bug

PBBans Streaming Server, With Cool Admins :)

Name= N7-(ECT) HC MIX / CHICAGO / PBBans

BattleLog Link= http://battlelog.battlefield.com:80/mohw/servers/show/fd4fbc05-17b7-49d1-99b1-858110e77491/N7-ECT-Clan-HC-MIX-CHICAGO-PBBans/

PBBans community are more than welcome any time. PeAcE

Edited by N7_OzzMan

lol

During this busy season of video game releases the team at Devolver Digital realize that not every game will live up to expectations. One such game has been Medal of Honor: Warfighter - yet another military shooter where cover is king and most folks spend their time peeking out form behind a wall or a strategically placed concrete barrier.

That shit is weak.

That’s why we’re pleased to announce the Serious Sam3: BFE “Warfighter-fighter” program. Over the next week we will be offering 100 free Xbox LIVE Arcade downloads for Serious Sam 3: BFE to some of those affected so they can get up from behind that wall and get back to the unleashing heavy ordinance upon a horde of brutal aliens just like our forefathers.

Stand up and make your voice heard by simply tweeting your concerns about the stagnant modern military shooter with the hashtag #SeriousSam3XBLA and you’ll be entered for a chance to win a Serious Sam 3 download - the perfect remedy for mundane, cover-based shooters.

For those that avoid Twitter at all costs you can also post the same to the Serious Sam Facebook page at facebook.com/SeriousSamFan.

Spread the word and stay serious!

http://www.devolverdigital.com/post/34307581615/warfighter

It's not a sign of confidence when a publisher refuses to send review copies of their game until the day of its release. That's what EA did with Medal of Honor Warfighter, a game torn apart by critics.

EA admits that the game will not meet financial expectations, and as such, has lowered expectations for the game. EA's Frank Gibeau said that while the company "takes quality very seriously," he believes the reviews are not in line with the company's internal testing, adding "while we're disappointed in the critical response, we believe this is a good game."

"We will continue to support this game through the holidays," Gibeau added, noting that there will be one map pack in collaboration with the upcoming Bin Laden film, Zero Dark Thirty. However, given the tepid response to the latest Medal of Honor game, one has to wonder what the future for this franchise will be.

http://www.shacknews.com/article/76443/ea-lowers-medal-of-honor-warfighter-expectations-but-will-continue

EA are unhappy with MOH reviews because internal testing led them to expect better scores. That's like saying "but my mom said I'm handsome"

:awno:

Things I have learned about war from the wholly authentic Medal of Honor: Warfighter: #1: Door opening privileges are granted with seniority. #2: A soldier’s sidearm, whether a pistol or a machinegun, has infinite ammo. #3: If you run far enough ahead of your squad, you might see the moment your enemies blink into existence. #4: Bullets won’t kill you if you’re in the middle of a melee attack animation. #5: Tier One operators are total badasses and can kill hundreds of people on their own. #6: War is super-fun, and is a passion for some people, kind of like water skiing or samba dancing. #7: It is totally justifiable to repeatedly abandon your wife and child to go fight in a war. Your wife and child should probably just learn to accept both that and your inevitable death. #8: A lot of types of beard make you look like a bell-end.

A boring, unoriginal, morally bankrupt, ethically dubious glorification of war, that's not worth your time or money.

http://www.pcgamer.com/review/medal-of-honor-warfighter-review/

The first player-controlled action in Medal of Honor: Warfighter is to shoot a guard in the back of the head with a suppressed pistol. I can’t move the pistol away from his head. An icon indicates that I should press the left-mouse button to fire. I don’t want to.

After a few missions, I don’t want to keep playing Warfighter’s campaign at all. It isn’t fun. It isn’t lonely, either: along with Battlefield 3 and the last couple Call of Dutys, I don’t think I like military FPS campaigns anymore. They’ve changed, but my taste hasn’t changed with them.

So I went back to a classic. Ten years ago I loved Medal of Honor: Allied Assault (MOHAA) so much that I saved both discs and the CD key for my future self to play. Thanks, past me! I still love it (no rose-tinted glasses), and comparing MOHAA’s opening mission to Warfighter’s opening vignettes convinces me that I’m not the one with the problem. Spielberg, the devs who went on to form Infinity Ward, and their old WWII shooter have some lessons for the modern crowd.

http://www.pcgamer.com/2012/11/01/editorial-medal-of-honor-warfighter-vs-allied-assault-and-where-modern-fps-campaigns-go-wrong/

MOO ;p

Two things...

1. Why are posting something about a player in this thread while you "thinks" he's hacking? You could create another thread for it.

2. We are NOT Battlelog staff, DICE, nor EA. We're PBBans, a third party anti-cheat community. We CANNOT do anything unless a SGA gets a PBSS on his or her PBBan streaming server. Although seeing he has a KD over 4 seems weird but the game is new. All I can tell you is that he is NOT holding a PBBan.

In honor of active, reserve, retired and former military personnel, Electronic Arts and Gov X are pleased to offer a privileged Medal of Honor Warfighter – Military Edition unlock code* at no charge for a limited time to servicemen and women who have purchased the Medal of Honor Warfighter video game.

bbEAx.jpg

The exclusive Military Edition unlock code uniquely recognizes military players by displaying the Project HONOR Eagle icon above them as well as allowing them to access a special Project HONOR camouflage pattern weapon skin. This identifies verified U.S. Military players from their non-military peers – a privileged distinction that appropriately is made broadly available at no charge to all military Medal of Honor Warfighter game owners during this extended Veteran’s Day weekend, from Friday, Nov. 9 through Tuesday, Nov. 13 while supplies last. Visit http://www.govx.com/mohw for details.

*Offer only valid in the United States

Source

Pretty cool of them to do that I think!

According to the PAL stats for Giants Software's Farming Simulator 2013 and Danger Close's Medal of Honor: Warfighter, the former managed to beat out the latter. In simple terms, Farming Simulator 2013 opened up a Stone Cold can on EA's FPS and took away some sales.

Stickskills managed to compare the stats, which is quite hilarious: VGChartz reports that Farming Simulator 2013 moved about 320,000 copies in Europe. VGChartz also reports that Medal of Honor: Warfighter for the Xbox 360 only moved about 100,000 copies in Europe. Of course, if you combine world sales across multiple platforms, Medal of Honor: Warfighter is the clear victor here.

However, the farming simulator beat the crap out of a first-person, modern military warfighting shooter in the PAL region on a platform-to-platform comparison. Surprised?

Well, it shouldn't be too shocking given that Farming Simulator really kicked it into high gear and the game offers the kind of break-neck entertainment that all the young kids love, where-as Medal of Honor: Warfighter is generally viewed as a Call of Duty-clone and a general disappointment. In fact, the trailer below really sums up how much more entertainment values you'll be getting out of Farming Simulator in comparison to another run-and-gun, modern military shooter.

You can pick both games up right now but I'm here to tell you Farming Simulator 2013 is where it's at...don't miss out, folks.

http://www.cinemablend.com/games/Farming-Simulator-2013-Outsells-Medal-Honor-Warfighter-48990.html

• Upvote 2

Guess IGN was right in saying:

Gorgeous visuals and high production values can only carry a poor experience so far.

MoHW PC online = 3,169

Black Ops 2 MP online = 57,289

Can't believe MoHW isn't patched for the serious issues yet.

Guess IGN was right in saying:

MoHW PC online = 3,169

Black Ops 2 MP online = 57,289

Can't believe MoHW isn't patched for the serious issues yet.

it would appear there was never any plan to support MoH:W in any real sense

Here's the deal, I can't legally tell you what is being fixed officially, or when the patch will come out, officially. BUT, I can tell you that if you download the Zero Dark Thirty DLC in December, you'll see many of the player inspired changes to the game!

http://battlelog.battlefield.com/mohw/forum/threadview/2832654348317243402/

And people wonder why games die off.

• 4 weeks later...
The imminent update for Medal of Honor Warfighter will be released on December 17th on PC, December 18th on Xbox 360 and PlayStation 3 (NA), and December 19th on PlayStation 3 (EU). We're updating the game based on community feedback to continuously improve the experience for our fans.

This update is optional for Xbox 360, but is required on all platforms for the upcoming Zero Dark Thirty or The Hunt map pack*, free to all Limited and pre-order copies of the Digital Deluxe editions (otherwise priced at $9.99 or 800 MS points for non-LE owners). Thank you for your continuous feedback and support.

TWEAKS, FIXES AND ADDITIONAL CONTENT

- VoIP improvements

- Front-end visual improvements in MP

- Increased bullet damage in Real Ops

- In-game Party improvements

- Shortened post-match timer and updated post-match progression display

- Several fixes for Eyefinity setups (PC)

- Added server leaderboards post-match

- Added Fireteam leaderboards in Battlelog

- Added Quick Select for classes/weapons

- Added server password protection support (PC)

- Added ability to modify FOV through in-game options (PC)

- Added ability to modify ADS mouse speed option (PC)

- Improved stability for SP and MP

- Numerous fixes addressing known bugs and exploits

- Additional content and changes in preparation for the Zero Dark Thirty or The Hunt Map Pack

* The Zero Dark Thirty (North America) or The Hunt (Rest of World) Map Packs contain the same exact content.

http://www.medalofhonor.com/blog/2012/12/warfighter-update-changelist

Looks like support may be ending after this month or at least being reduced.

Where_does_the_commu.png

EA has already announceed that they are going to support the game thru December. If you follow some of the DC Reps threads on here, some of them are even loosing their Jobs w/ DC
This is accurate.

I honestly don't know what kind of support will exist after we go. The moderators will still be around though, and will be able to get information to the CM.

Until then, if you've got issues that need answers, you have me for another week!

Cheers!

http://battlelog.battlefield.com/mohw/forum/threadview/2832654348348647708