split topic from:

LtMatt

I'm sure i speak for Surfy and the others when i say this...

Who's the hot broad with the massive mammary's?

I wouldn't try to speak for surfy in the first place.

Edited by Twiebie
  • Upvote 1

This might be a bit blown out of proportion but I still feel we should strive to show respect to our female PBBans members - it is not for the girls to claim it. It is for us the guys to show it. I'm not trying to be a smart ass here nor am I trying to pick a fight, I haven't yet seen any staff reactions or references to forum rules if there are any applicable. Futher I don't know how sensitive our female members are when it comes to sexistic material. I'm pretty sure most guys appreciate pictures of cute girls, myself included, but I think we should keep a low profile on certain input. I'm sorry if I have offended any one addressing this, that was on the contrary to my intention.

Regards!

• Upvote 4

If any females on here find my profile pic offensive in any way I will gladly take it off. Just let me know. Most players on BL have swimsuit model pics on the profiles so I just used it here instead of a blank pic.

If any females on here find my profile pic offensive in any way I will gladly take it off. Just let me know. Most players on BL have swimsuit model pics on the profiles so I just used it here instead of a blank pic.

Here's a swimsuit model you can use;

swimsuit model.jpg

:)

• Upvote 1

Here's a swimsuit model you can use;

post-690-0-28522700-1346580089_thumb.jpg

:)

Sorry but i find that offensive. (insert sarcasm smiley here :D)

Wow if people consider that an offensive picture then i think they need to get a life. :P

I wouldn't try to speak for surfy in the first place.

I spoke for everyone, it was a joke. Not to be taken seriously... :banghead:

Edited by LtMatt

Don't know not bothered, at least staff and users won't waste their time checking to see if someone needs genuine help or questions answered for PB related issues only to find you posting about mammary's.

/end

• Upvote 5

Don't know not bothered, at least staff and users won't waste their time checking to see if someone needs genuine help or questions answered for PB related issues only to find you posting about mammary's.

/end

lol... just lol. Go get em Surfy

Edited by buttscratcher