GAME HACK #81518

Stigmata_

Buff,

Good job, lol However, do you really think that anti-cheat community should provide a full URLs to some cheat sites ?

I think Buffy missed the fact that this is a public subforum, shit happens :D

I always use OllyDbg or CE for memory edits in some games..

For example in trackmania when i want to place 2 parts in the map editor which normaly cannot be placed on top of eachother to create blockmixed maps

To this day i still have the discussed program on my pc ( CE ) , i didnt trigger any violation in any EB / PB protected games.

Why?

I dont have the program loaded when i play a punkbuster enabled game , as i dont need to have it running.

Running a memory editor while playing games with PB is just stupid on the users part., and is questionable

Edited by marcchell0

I have never used the program however knowing what I know now I would never use it. I think its playing with fire and its just not worth it, its not worth taking the risk.

Edited by DHGreeny
  • Upvote 1

*sigh*

Punkbuster always detected cheats loaded into system memory.

You can use CE back and forth as you wish. If you join a punkbuster enabled server with traces of its use (unloading only may be sufficient to avoid a cheat violation, but a cold system restart is highly recommended) - that is your fault.

• Upvote 3

I recieved a ban for 81518 while playing bf3, and I dont want to argue about the legitimacy of this ban because doing so is clearly pointless. I am just slightly confused as to the extent of my ban; is it a hardware ban on my entire system or can i rebuy battlefield 3 and make a new origin account? Will the ban transfer to battlefield 4 if I buy battlefield 4 on a new origin account?

I apologize if I am asking this in the wrong section as I am unfamiliar with pbbans.com

Also, will my bfbc2 on steam be affected by this ban?

Edited by SonsOfPants

• 2 weeks later...

is it a hardware ban on my entire system or can i rebuy battlefield 3 and make a new origin account?

It is not a hardware ban on your system. Re-buy Battlefield 3 on a new Origin account and you will be okay.

Will the ban transfer to battlefield 4 if I buy battlefield 4 on a new origin account?

The ban will not transfer to Battlefield 4 if you also buy it on the new Origin account. If you buy BF4 on the banned account, it will transfer.

Also, will my bfbc2 on steam be affected by this ban?

It should not be.

Basically Battlefield 3 & Battlefield 4 share the same PB_GUID. So if you buy Battlefield 4 on your current Origin account, it will use the same PB_GUID as from BF3. You will need to create a new Origin account and re-buy the game(s) you want to get a new PB_GUID.

Edited by XDE4TH
  • Upvote 1

What are you trying to prove  :dunno:

All the above is quite normal.

Last time I checked the 50856 cheat violation came complete with a globalguid ban issued by EB themselves.

This means that anyone raising the 50856 violation will not be able to join any PB enabled server.

The 81518 cheat violation just incurs the standard punishment PB normally employ .... a 2 minute kick.

It is the proactive admin or third party anti cheat service that turn the 2 minute kick into a ban.

Not every server streams via PBBans and not every server uses the PBBans banlist, in fact only a small fraction of servers stream to a third party anti cheat site so I would dispute the 2 out of 3  comment

First of all thank you Pbbans for the good work the past years but i'm wondering some day's now about this #81518 violation.
From what i see in our PB logs EvenBalance is issuing a kick command but directly after that PBBANS hub is enforcing a ban for the same player.

How on earth can it be that EvenBalance issue a kick and PBBANS is adding that player to a MBL?
how can pbbans justify a ban while EB is issuing a kick?

Very curious to see any PBBANS answer on that. 

With Kind regards,

Inthegame.nl

Any cheat related violation that is raised directly by PunkBuster™ software, as per this list;

#50000s - Aimbot
#60000s - Wallhack
#70000s - Multihack
#80000s - Gamehack
#90000s - 'Cheat' Video Drivers
#100000s - Speedhack
#110000s - Autofire
#120000s - Game Hook
#130000s - Attempted PunkBuster Hack

is added automatically to the PBBans MBI.

It should be remembered that Even Balance normally apply a 2 minute kick for the above violations and its the proactive admin or 3rd party anti cheat service that apply the actual ban.

Even Balance always have the last word when a cheat violation is raised directly by their own software, but as the actual ban is issued by PBBans.com its best practice to include us in the appeal procedure.

The player can do this by clicking the "appeal this ban" tab on the ban link and following the simple instructions provided.
This will include raising a troubleticket directly with Even Balance and that should include as much information as possible as to why the player thinks this is a "false positive".

It's always a good idea to list all processes that were running at the time the violation was raised (antivirus / chat programmes etc )
The key word with any troubleticket query is patience, Even Balance get a hell of a lot of queries and response time is dependent on how busy they are. Normal response time is 48 - 72 hours.

If Even Balance staff say that the cheat violation was raised in error, the issued ban will be removed from our systems immediately.
If Even Balance staff say the cheat violation was not raised in error, the issued ban will remain on our systems.
It really is that simple.