Will continue..

Rogue7

Yes, that is what I was referring too.

If you run the game with the latest 1.5 patch, you can attempt to connect to my server and I can then view the local data that comes up as well, and perhaps help a bit more.

IP is 208.167.248.183:28960

COD4 server running 1.5 patch.

Let me know if you get any errors or kicks.

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ok...late here, and as a drill sergeant I need what little sleep I get. Mind if I try tomorrow night?

Or not..just tried and i am getting the same You have been banned on this Server by the Server admin

Edited by Rogue7

Do not format your system. At some point a direct file may be asked for, and if you format, you will lose that file.

It may be needed for you to prove your innocense.

Me again, sorry. Getting a little confused as to whats the next step. Evenbalnce ticket is saying..from what I get from it, I shouldnt have a ban. Should be able to connect to a PB streaming server. But how is that possible when you guys need a ticket stating something along the lines of a "false positive".

Updated Ticket

Again, no arguing, fighting or whining, (figured that wasnt working) :blush: just trying to figure out the next step>

Ask EvenBalance in your ticket to state that your ban for violation #70514 is a false positive. If you ask that question directly, they should get back to you with a direct answer.

If they say that it is a false positive, your ban here will be lifted.

Again, I personally, as well as others here, appreciate your efforts to take on a change in attitude, and become willing to work with us.

Perhaps a side-note lesson learned there, as well, as you will see better results no matter what issue you run into in life, with a more positive attitude. It is appreciated, and I wish you the best of luck. Getting a ban removed is no small task, and if evenbalance state yours is a false positive, we'll be more than happy to lift it of PBBans-streaming servers.

Thanks again.

Yea yea, rub it in. :P

But, just in case, for some darn dang reason its not, would it be possible to get any help removing whatever and wherever the thing that caused it?

Ok..not sure where to go again. Tried the usual servers I normally go to, and was able to get into a few, others not so lucky. Tried your server, the WT one I believe, and said I was banned from that, but I was able to access that one before but not the others.

Checked the "lifted bans" area just for kicks to see if I was possibly lifted. I wasnt, but I noticed a *edit* was. Guess I can only wait for Evenbalance

Just wondering...again not being mean, but how long or what else should i do in reference to a ticket with EB? Hate to keep adding to the ticket, but just wanting to know what is going on or if I should just take it and call it quits with gaming.

Bless you and sorry for the attitude at the start of all this. :sorry:

Is there anything else I need to do? Tried to go into a server and still says banned. That a server side issue?

Edited by Rogue7

you have been banned from this server by the server admin

so hopefully just server side

Try my server if you want.

PBBans and PsB show you as good to go and you are not on

my Local Ban list.

208.167.234.128:28960

Be aware it's modded = Downloads

Edited by =GG= RocknRoll

Could be 2 things that I can think of

1 - The server admin hasnt updated there banlist manually to show you out of it.

2 - The server hasnt been restarted since you were removed

It could be a number of possible things. However dont give up try different servers could be that the server like I said above just hasnt manually updated there list.

*Update* Try the server above also and see if it says the same.

My server isn't modded, so no downloads. 208.167.248.183:28960

Mine's also set to auto-update the ban list, so that should happen as bans are added/removed.