Help Guid Link To A Ban

danetti

hello everyone menbres and pbb staff

my name is ray carlo danetti i have a problem with a link guid that links to a ban and the server that i play at *evil*(74.86.82.63:27960) et wolfenstein banned me b/c of this link guid to me,

a long time ago me and a 2 of my cousin and a friends started to play et at the evil sever has a *good* group a few other join the movement from colombia and canada and us with in the group of my cousin and my friend ther was a bloody runner wich links to ban (http://www.pbbans.com/mbi.php?action=5&ban_id=51891)id 51891 at some point i remenber sendin my friend a few floders of this game b/c he is just a block away and he had reformaded his comp and we have the same internet companie telecom colombia s.a the location were i play from from 1030 am to 800pm is my job and i dont know how could this be link to me i guess b/c have a dynamic ip in my job and the other person is a block away from my job and at that time my name was allways *good* danetti or *good*tp danetti all ways with danetti we stop playing with the *good* a while back allmost 3 to 4 moths ago b/c of problems with in the server my cusing stop playing and me and the person that use that name keped playing wich is the person that is close to my job i guess by having the same internet companie i got to use the same ip address he use when this ban happen im want to knwo how i go about to clean my name and bein able to show the evil admin that im clean

thanks u if u take ur time to answer this post and give me a lil help

wish all a great day

The guid is linked to many guids and many ip's. The url for the banned ID has an "appeal" button at the bottom of it, your best bet would be to start there and appeal the ban. All users from the same location and having used the same IP's make that a tough descision for any game admin.

As stated in my PM, linked GUIDs are not always reliable, particularly when the GUID has a vast amount IP addresses linked to it. It is up to the server admin whether they decide to ban you or not.

Your GUID is not on the MBi, and we have not banned your current GUID here.

We have a pretty good idea it's you or Ramario.Logs show! YOU used the IP involved in the ban, on our server hours before said ban but we did not ban you based solely on the IP.We understand dynamic Ip's mean squat but there are other factors involved here.We have been suspect of Ramario for quite some time now.If it's not you,it's him & since you both play on each others comps & go to each others house we banned the both of you.

Doesn't matter you're not banned here,you're banned from our servers.We reserve that right.Appealing your ban here is pointless.

Edited by ETL - evilzombie

Local bans are definitely up to the server-admin/clan that makes them. In no way should those be mistaken for being on the MBI here at pbbans or any other pb-related anti-cheat site, including evenbalance themselves.

Best advice, go find another server to frag on where you're not banned. There's lots of them.

Better advice. Why don't you work at your job instead of playing ET. Stay out of my game server.

hehehehe plzzz dude i own the place i could what ever i want so plzz ill stay out of ur server dont worry lol @ u u dont have too come too pbb to nagg and carp u guys are unfair thats all

and before this transgresses to anything else thats topic closed.

Its always worth remembering that the guy who puts his hard earned $$$ on the line and lets peeps play for free on his server(s) always has the last word on who can play on it and who cant.

If you dont like it rent a server, become admin, let whoever you want play on it :P