clanmember banned

griddy27

hi

i belong to a clan that has a member that was banned for a multihack when speaking to this member he says the only thing he had running in the backgroud was red alert 3 in singleplayer mode with a money trainer running for this when he booted up cod4 he recieved this bann is this possiable i know banns cannot be lifted but if this is the reason for the bann i want his name cleared.

he has said file which can be shared for inspection

all help in this matter greatly recieved thankyou

He must have a pretty impressive rig if he can run RA3 and CoD4 at the same time.

Good luck with the appeal :)

Edited by Lucky_Fr4gg3r

Just as a sidenote.

A troubleticket to EvenBalance should contain a lot more info than;

i wish to apeal a ban

I have updated the ticket with the relevant ban information.

What should also be included is a list of all applications that were running when the bannable violation was first raised, otherwise no one at EB will have a clue as to what may possibly have raised a false positive when they are looking at possible causes.

There are currently 116 bans on the MBI for violation #79461 and no false positives have been recorded.

i find it sad that some people have to automaticaly cast stones i am here asking advice not discussing if what this member has said is bs .

i do not tolerate cheats in any way but i have know this guy for ten years and would be surprised to find him cheating but this does not mean i am taking sides i simply asked what he should do and if it was possiable for this to happen .

i find it sad that some people have to automaticaly cast stones i am here asking advice not discussing if what this member has said is bs .

i do not tolerate cheats in any way but i have know this guy for ten years and would be surprised to find him cheating but this does not mean i am taking sides i simply asked what he should do and if it was possiable for this to happen .

Anything is possible I guess, the good thing about EvenBalance is that if they find that a false positive has occurred they are not afraid to hold up their hands and say so, but they do need some help from the ticket submitter, hence my previous post.

My comment was probably a little out of line there.

You have to understand though - a lot of people here are weiried by hearing the same excuses time and time again, and as such those explanations are often met with cynicism.

Until the ticket comes back either way, we won't know.

The EvenBalance result is in;

11/30/2008 16:04:19 - "Hendrik Thole"

Note #3: We do not find this violation to be triggered in error, and it will not be removed. It is at the discretion of the third-party ban list administrator to remove any ban given as a result of this violation.

In short, that means the violation is valid and the ban will not be removed from the MBI.

i understand totaly fozzer and duality

i also thankyou for your replies in this matter i cannot stand cheating in any form and your answers will help me with my next corse of action thankyou again for your time in this matter

hi im richo ive recently being banned on playing cod 4

i was playing red alert 3 single player with a cash trainer

i droped to my desktop and forgot bout red alert and started playing cod4

then got the bann

all im asking is for you guys to take the red alert file and test it and you will see that i was not cheating in cod4 my xfire is richo plz send any replys to [email protected] ty

hi im richo ive recently being banned on playing cod 4

i was playing red alert 3 single player with a cash trainer

i droped to my desktop and forgot bout red alert and started playing cod4

then got the bann

all im asking is for you guys to take the red alert file and test it and you will see that i was not cheating in cod4 my xfire is richo plz send any replys to [email protected] ty

So if I take this file, start up COD4 on a pb server with that file and RA3 running, I will trigger a full blown multihack violation? I don't believe you - but if you believe it to be the case you should contact evenbalance with that file for them to test it.

So if I take this file, start up COD4 on a pb server with that file and RA3 running, I will trigger a full blown multihack violation? I don't believe you - but if you believe it to be the case you should contact evenbalance with that file for them to test it.

tell you wot take the bloody file off me and test it ok

how the hell can any one defend themselves against criticts like you

Actually we aren't critics we just go on what evenbalance say in cases of MULTIHACK violations. They say it wasn't triggered in error. If you have a file that you want those guys to investigate, tell them in your troubleticket.

tell you wot take the bloody file off me and test it ok

how the hell can any one defend themselves against criticts like you

*sigh*

Because criticising hackers for their mistakes is fun - especially when they refuse to take the friendly and accurate advice posted above them. :rolleyes:

Thread Closed.

[Edit: You know what would help? If I actually remembered to close the thread after making a witty closer...]