I can't play on any game with servers with PB enabled.

officer020413

I want to know why i can't play on any ******* server with PB. Always 30 segs after joining a server i get kicked and a message appears saying "disallowed program/driver".

When i looked in EvenBalance.com the number that appeared (80000's) was sign that i was using a GameHack.

WHAT THE **** IS A GAMEHACK? YOU'RE SAYING THAT I CHEAT?

I NEVER CHEATED IN NOTHING YOU FOOLS! I'M NOT A 10 YEARS OLD N00B WITH AIMING AND MOVEMENT ISSUES!

PUNKBUSTER MAY BE WORST THAN VAC! I WANT A SOLLUTION NOW BECAUSE I SPENT 60 BUCKS ON MY BF2 COMPLETE COLLECTION AND NOW I CAN'T PLAY IT!

I'M SERIOUSLY PISSED WITH THIS!

*Admin Edit*: Please do not post with foul language.

First off, chill.

Secondly, Disallowed program/driver is not a gamehack. You haven't been banned and no one is accusing you of hacking.

- Do you use any macros?

- Do you have any tuning software for your mouse? Logitech's driver-program tends to cause PB kicks in my experience

- Perhaps your using a keyboard with macros? G15 from Logitech is another example.

- Do you have this issue on other games with PB?

PBBans are not the creators of PB anticheat software (as you pointed out), evenbalance are.

I suggest you take it up with them, as only they know exactly what triggers a violation. I wouldn't write a post to them the same way you did here, though.

PS. Are you 100% sure this happens on every PB server?

Edited by Lucky_Fr4gg3r

Please post the last 8 of your GUID or a link to your ban.

From what I see he has not got a ban, just a really bad attitude that will probably elicit no help what so ever off people who may have been able to help.

@officer020413

Open a troubleticket with EvenBalance and ask for help there, I would lose the attitude if I was you if you expect any positive input.

Thanks you all for the help, i already reported to evenbalance support.

I don't use any logitech's equipment, only the headset, but i didn't install any driver or software.

And what is a macro? My knowledge of computers is small, i only understand about hardware.

My antivirus is kapersky, and sometimes appears a message "Macros executing", and i don't have any ideas of how to disable them.

And to Lucky_Fr4gg3r, yes, i'm 100% sure it happens only in PB servers.

well lets start off with what is running when your playing. Do you have any gaming hardware that would give you an "advantage". or even if its not giving you an advantage do you have any software programs open in the background that are for your hardware? what's running when your playing? what OS do you have? what is the exact message (the numbers included with the kick?)

-Dan

There's a program called RivaTuner, wich i use to overclock my video card.

My OS is Windows XP Professional SP3. The only gaming harwares that run with the game are Steam and XFire.

Try turning off Steam and Xfire, unless your version requires Steam to be running, also try stock-clocks on the card and eliminate riva-tuner. Then, add them back, one at a time, and see which one, if any, causes the kick.

I'll put a dollar on riva-tuner, since it's a driver-related kick, and riva-tuner messes with the video card drivers and a few other things to create the oc-ability.

Xfire has also been known to interfere with some games.

Steam? I only have an opinion of it, and that's best left to it's own vices, it does apparently work pretty well for some people. I've just got no personal love for it. Can't say as I've heard of to many issues with pb and it, in particular, though.

• 1 year later...

donwload punkbuester.exe at evenbalance.com install and update the client for you game

Nothing more helpful than a bump of a 13 month old topic :P

Thread closed.