Tracked as a hacker!

scrapdizle

I was in a server playing with some clans mates and i binded my mouse wheel to shoot. I got banned from all air dale opts streaming servers for this and i have no issuse with that. I was unaware that this was considered a bannable offence. Not knowing that the company even exsisted, i tried to join a server it said i was banned by a server admin. so im thinking that i pissed of an admin or something. So i change my cdkey to a key my friend gave me after he stopped playing cod4 to be able to join. Low and behold he had been banned for some sort of aimbot. so when i join this server i get auto kicked for global ban. I had no idea, so now im in the ban index for pbbans with my name ([FU]Scrapdizle).... this does not look good. i hate hackers with a passion, i have never hacked in my life nor even have the knowledge to hack. But yet ever since i used that cdkey im being tracked as a hacker.. i switch my cdkey back to what it was and everything is ok again but my name still shows up as a alias for this cdkey. Please help me.

There is nothing which can be done. You played online with your friends CD-Key which you've stated is banned. You chose to use your friends CD-Key so you chose the consequences which come with it. In this case the consequence is being tied to a banned CD-Key/GUID.

The lesson which should be taken from this is to not accept/use previously owned CD-Keys.

I was in a server playing with some clans mates and i binded my mouse wheel to shoot. I got banned from all air dale opts streaming servers for this and i have no issuse with that. I was unaware that this was considered a bannable offence. Not knowing that the company even exsisted, i tried to join a server it said i was banned by a server admin. so im thinking that i pissed of an admin or something. So i change my cdkey to a key my friend gave me after he stopped playing cod4 to be able to join. Low and behold he had been banned for some sort of aimbot. so when i join this server i get auto kicked for global ban. I had no idea, so now im in the ban index for pbbans with my name ([FU]Scrapdizle).... this does not look good. i hate hackers with a passion, i have never hacked in my life nor even have the knowledge to hack. But yet ever since i used that cdkey im being tracked as a hacker.. i switch my cdkey back to what it was and everything is ok again but my name still shows up as a alias for this cdkey. Please help me.

The reason you are able to post in the normal forum sections is because the actual bannable violation was not raised by you.

Aliases mean absolutely nothing in the anti cheat world or the world in general come to that.

Only piece of advice I can give you, is, choose your friends more carefully :P

• 1 month later...

My clan just gave me the boot cause someone did i search on my name and that stuffed showed up. it there anyway to remove it? please, i dont want to join another clan and them boot me aswell. It obvious that the orignal violator wasnt me because its a UK ip address. PLEASE? This bothers me so much. :(

Your clan should be able to tell that the violation was not raised by you.

That being said it is up to each clan to deal with their members as they see fit.

Everything else I could say has already been said.

@(*0*)@

An airdale-ops ban is their issue. Perhaps the only thing not said here, thus far. You'll have to appeal your ban with them. If it were a PBBans-related ban, we would deal with it. Other privately-run anti-cheat groups deal with their own, as it should be done.

http://www.airdaleops.com/ for more information.

What compounds the problem is that every game cd key you have used is leaked on the internet and has either been used by someone else to cheat or has been globally banned by EvenBalance.

If more server admins were proactive with their guidrelax settings, or if EB fixed the guidrelax issue, you would have difficuilty finding a PB enabled server to play on.

solution:

Buy your own copy of the game and move on.

I have my own cdkey. Im being tracked by my ip not my original guid. I dont understand how its an issue to remove me as an alias from pbbans because its obvious the cdkey was globally banned before i even used it thus making me an alias. I could understand if my ip related to the orignal violater or if i even lived in the same country but both are false. is there ANY possible way to be removed as a alias from this GUID??? I have done nothing wrong.

I have my own cdkey. Im being tracked by my ip not my original guid. I dont understand how its an issue to remove me as an alias from pbbans because its obvious the cdkey was globally banned before i even used it thus making me an alias. I could understand if my ip related to the orignal violater or if i even lived in the same country but both are false. is there ANY possible way to be removed as a alias from this GUID??? I have done nothing wrong.

MPI data will not be edited under any circumstances.

As Siskin said - surely the clan in question can see that the person causing the violation is not you?

That said, it is their prerogative to interpret our data as they see fit.

BTW don't lie about what you did and did not bind here either...

|PBSV| [From #4 7863(VALID) [FU]Scrapdizle] [KEY_KP_5 = vstr JHnorm; bind mouse1 +attack;-attack][KEY_MOUSE1 = +attack][KEY_MWHEELUP = +attack][3 key binding matches found]

you used a script to gain an advantage. PBBans does not ban for this but we do suggest kicking for it.

http://www.airdaleops.com/index.php?board=55.0

appeal there at Airdaleops.

and as siskin said, if your clan looked hard enough they would know that it wasn't you that raised the violation. We will not edit the MPI data.

not trying to be a git but if it was me i wouldnt let you in my clan either sharing CD keys is wrong in my books ! you got banned you tried to sidestep it & jumped straight from the fire into the pan!.Buy a new game & learn from your mistakes!. I wouldnt even bother to goto AON as i dont think they would clear your name as it shows bove

"you used a script to gain an advantage. PBBans does not ban for this but we do suggest kicking for it.

http://www.airdaleops.com/index.php?board=55.0"

You got caught deal with it!..

P.S. Sorry if i sound harsh but the truth hurts some times!. :rulez:

PBBans is a private anti-cheat organization. Usage of our site, services, ban lists, etc. is completely voluntary. We do not push the Master Player Index (MPI) to any server. How a server admin that utilize our services interprets the data is their own opinion. We do assist them in their individual searches and always warn server admin that data in the MPI is to be used only for guidance...not for fact. In your case, your existing CD-Key was banned by another anti-cheat site and then you use a friend's CD-Key to get back to playing...only to find out that it too was banned. How your ex-clan or any future clans may view this is fully up to them.

You register on PBBans on 19 Dec 08 to request we alter our data to mask the fact that you used your friend's CD-Key. To quote you: "Ive lost all faith in pbbans." To be honest, you probably never cared about PBBans....as a player it seems you are only concerned with being able to play the game, join clans, play in leagues, etc.

We are idiots? Wow that hurts and is going to make anyone reading this bit of time wasting by-product realize just the opposite ;) The Staff here have been nothing but overly kind to you and have given you every bit of advice to assist you. It is you that wants us to alter our policies to suit your agenda.

As all have stated above, PBBans will not alter any data to suit players regardless of who they are and why they want it done. This is our prerogative to ensure that the integrity of the data in the MPI is always first and foremost!

Best thing to do is to purchase another copy of the game and give it another go...minus the scripts...etc.

I used to stream to the Airdale Ops Network, and I am pretty sure the mousewheel thing is only a temp ban. In CoD4 the mousewheel is just a control setting. It is not a hack or anything. The Airdale Ops Network allow their streamers to temp ban for the mousewheel. You should be able to play on another AON server if you turn off the mousewheel bind.

As far as your clan goes, you can try to explain the situation to them, that is all you can do. The problem that there is here, is that there is no way to say for sure that you are not the person who got the GUID banned on the PBBans network originally. Explain to your clan that the aliases mean nothing and that they should go based on the GUID and not the Alias. If I was a cheater, and I didn't like you, I could just change my name to yours and go on a PBBans server. Don't worry about the aliases. If a clan doesn't let you in because of that, then they don't trust you and it might be better to not be in that clan.

Good Luck!

I do care about pbbans. You guys keep are servers clean. I urge every server owner i know to stream pbbans.

Anyway sorry about calling you guys idiots, it just bothers the he** outta me that my name shows up.

I do care about pbbans. You guys keep are servers clean. I urge every server owner i know to stream pbbans.

Anyway sorry about calling you guys idiots, it just bothers the he** outta me that my name shows up.

The lesson which should be taken from this is to not accept/use previously owned CD-Keys.

Your name appears on several shared/leaked cd-keys. Recommend you purchase your own copy and do not share cd-keys. If you continue with the previously mentioned habits, then linked banned GUIDs will increase.