Hub Downtime

siskin

Terrible - I've already had 2 hackers on my server today, it's like they've come out in force because they know they can't get caught :angry:

Come back Hub all is forgiven :D !

lol...did the same, just started streaming to PunksBusted aswell today; then noticed that this wasn't streaming; thought that had screwed this up, so just spent a good hour reloading all the configs and checking the settings...

Mental not to self: Check Forums First...lol

Keep up the good work guys, you can see how lost we are without ya!!

Terrible - I've already had 2 hackers on my server today, it's like they've come out in force because they know they can't get caught :angry:

Come back Hub all is forgiven :D !

That's why we stream to more than one AC, always good to have a back up plan. I am sure there will be a time when PsB goes down and PBBans will be there to save the day. :)

is it still down as myne are not streaming and havent done so for 20+ hours :S :S hope its fixed soon Thx for the awesome service fellas :D

Is it not easyer to go to a shop and buy a harddisk there?

if it's a server HDD it's probably a high speed SCSI or Serial Attached SCSI Drive which aren't readily available at your local Best Buy

if it's a server HDD it's probably a high speed SCSI or Serial Attached SCSI Drive which aren't readily available at your local Best Buy

The servers are also in a data center so they are shipped to the DC and then installed. Then the drive has to be imaged or copied. A lot of hard work behind the scenes not to mention money.

aye, and restoring the backup will probably take a while too.

Hub server doesn't have much data on it. Just a days worth of logs and some small apps / maintenance scripts etc.

And it uses SATA drives since SCSI was too far out of our budget when we bought the servers.

The question is wouldnt SCSI be out of you budget now better servers would be an idea im sure as your well known aswell youd get sponsored by a server company try somone like dedifrag or my dedi host alpha-networks for sure would ;) tbh ul never know till you try but your guys background you deserve to be sponsored.

Donations are needed to support our needs.

As far as getting sponsors go, PBBans prides itself on have a very clean website (less the ads) and we will continue this for the forseeable future ;) But thanks for the input :P

Shhhh :P Didn't want to spoil the surprise :)

But honestly.....purchasing and replacing the 2 HDD (shipping, O/S install, config, etc)....will cost us about $600. We really could use the donations.

Thanks for all of your great support and we look forward to the Hub's safe return ;)

thanks for keeping my server as clean as humanly possible

hope this helps :rolleyes: ,could be a few days <_<

Your eCheck bank payment of $50.00 USD to [email protected] is in progress. eChecks usually take 6-8 business days to process (estimated: 1/23/2009-1/27/2009).

+1 Donation. Thank you for your most excellent service. The community would not be the same without the help it receives here. From these fine people who offer their time and resources. Plus have the patience to answer some of the same questions over, and over. Then only to be attacked by others on the net. God bless you all.

+2. Somehow, Benway and blackwolf always get bugged by me in PM from time to time when i am stuck and they help me out! :) Apologize for that if they feel odd but I will keep PM'ing when i need help :D and I hope my little donation helps.

PS Thanks for the outstanding support!

Shhhh :P Didn't want to spoil the surprise :)

But honestly.....purchasing and replacing the 2 HDD (shipping, O/S install, config, etc)....will cost us about $600. We really could use the donations.

Thanks for all of your great support and we look forward to the Hub's safe return ;)

done, i hope it helps....

maybe we get more support on AAO with the new HDD, new checks (Last CVAR

Edited by Ruepel

Hi this is my first post, being an old boy and technically stunted i thought i would try and express how im impressed with you guys. we try and run a clean server and without pb it would be impossible, so i will be making a donation to you guys very very soon.

Checking ....

[pbbanshub-message]***PBBANS-HUB NEEDED***[/pbbanshub-message]

Checking donation ....

[n1o-donation]***DONE***[/n1o-donation]

Status ....

[pbbanshub-message]***PAID***[/pbbanshub-message]

:D

n1o

Edited by n1o