Hub Downtime

siskin

So md5tool doesn't work now too?

Both cvar and md5 works :P Its just if someone get busted on your server they want be added to MBI. :) Someone, correct me if I am wrong.

Both cvar and md5 works :P Its just if someone get busted on your server they want be added to MBI. :) Someone, correct me if I am wrong.

want = won't

Other then that, your right :P

Mine 2 Servers have not streamed in 10 Hours it says ...

but keep up the good work guys ...

same reason for i get this message when i tried to delete one of our server?

PBBans | Server ErrorAn error has occured. This error has been logged.

Error Information

User Code ERR1232027663

Code 2

File class_hub.php

Line 44

Additional Information

Date/Time Jan 15, 2009 08:01 am

IP Address XXXXXXXXXXX

Browser Mozilla/4.0 (compatible; MSIE 6.0; Windows NT 5.1; SV1; GTB5; .NET CLR 2.0.50727; InfoPath.2; .NET CLR 3.0.04506.30; OfficeLiveConnector.1.3; OfficeLivePatch.0.0)

Referral http://www.pbbans.com/account/server.php?a...server_id=34039

It's currently up and live on a backup hard drive, hopefully this will hold up until the replacement drive can be shipped to the dc and be installed.

Both of our Servers ( CoD4 and BF2 ) went down tonite so I notified that to the renter that restart all the machines. Servers seems work properly but I still cant have a positive response on the Hub streaming.

I did the Automated Hub setup a couple of times an I got good response from the application but on the Server management the feedback is still NO Streaming.

Regards

Its still down so i guess the back up HDD didnt work then ? & if not are you so sure its the HDD ??

& if the HDD all messed up was all INFO backed up or are you starting FROM SCRTACH (ouchy) ?

also i hope its only streams to pbbans thats messed up or thats ont great big whole been opened !!

P.S I have a big hammer do you want to borrow it ?

"if in doubt give it a clout" :P

Glad it's not just our servers then, good luck with getting this resolved. I dont know where we would be without the talent and commintment from this great site/service.

@ 1*CdAHOOT and Jimbouk

It was down on the 13th, then worked again until earlier this morning, when it went down again :(

Yeah PsB & AON still good though but i miss my HUB :(

Good luck & god speed in geting up and running!!

after a brief period of heart and liver failiure ...

(caused by the idea that our servers had something wrong and woldnt stream)....

i came running to the forums and right away i saw this ...

as allwayz ..... GREAT JOB ...tkx 4 everything ...heheh

ps:hope it comes back soon

I got the not streaming email around 0530 this morning as i headed off to work and spent the day wondering what my GSP did to my settings lol glad to see that all I need is some patience and the problem should resolve itself :)

:) Thanks form the info, I fill like a ass for not checking the forums first. I will do this first from now on before I waste your time. But again, thanks for the help. :D

Edited by sbristol21

lol...you guys aren't the only one. I wish I would have checked the forums first. I thought my server was messed upso I spent an hour trying to set it back up before finally checking here. Guess I know to check here first next time.