what the heck...

Trast

I keep trying to put in an application and keep getting denied over what? and than you guys lock the thread so i cant even get it figured it out. You want people to use your service, perhaps making it a little easier would help.

and than I resubmitted with the correst url, which was www.renegadesteam.com.

and was denied again, saying:

"I cannot access your team roster without registration. Please make your roster public and then make a full re-application."

if you need to see my team rooster, than you can view it on my twl page, which is:

http://www.teamwarfare.com/viewteam.asp?team=%2AR%2Aenegades

or our xfire clan page which is:

http://www.xfire.com/clans/teamrenegadeprosonly/roster/

Im fine with puttin in the work to get this going, but to have to start over each time, only to come to some new problem each time, is pointless, just let me know all the info you need the first time, so we can get it going and move on with our day.

thank you

All of the info required is here: http://www.pbbans.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=82423

It is a sticky thread in the applications area of the forum.

Websites:

PBBans require a working website from each streaming applicant. The website needs to include such things as a team roster, server information and a forum for discussion with team members.

It is preferable to have the roster and server information public.

As long as your team meets all of our criteria in that thread, then only one application will be required.

As for the roster, I would prefer it to be on your site - rather than just a link to your TWL team roster. We also do not accept links to xfire pages for rosters or whole sites.

see what i mean, first, my clan members should have nothing to do with my server, what if i ran a server, and had no clan, and just wanted it to be cheater free? is that not a possibility?

You guys should follow after punkbusted.com, they make it tuff, but still not nearly as tuff as you guys are making it.

Sorry you do not agree with our policies. I suggest you continue to use PsB if you cannot provide your own website with a forum and roster.

and no we require that you have a clan or group to be streaming here.

If you used usergroups to give the users permissions on your site (easier then going in and editing one persons permissions at a time) you could put a link to that usergroup on your front page.

see what i mean, first, my clan members should have nothing to do with my server, what if i ran a server, and had no clan, and just wanted it to be cheater free? is that not a possibility?

You guys should follow after punkbusted.com, they make it tuff, but still not nearly as tuff as you guys are making it.

Please review the Streaming Application Requirements along with the PBBans Terms of Service.

In the end it is your choice as to whom you stream your server data. If the PBBans Streaming Requirements are too great or not worth the effort, it's your choice to choose another service. PBBans has much to offer and very much worth the effort to meet the streaming requirements.

As merlintime and others have already said, our checks have been put in place to protect the community here. Those requirements have been laid out and thought through for very good reasons!

You can either go that extra mile to meet our requirements or you can continue to use one service. Personally I would recommend you go the extra mile. Protecting your server with multiple AC organisations is way better then just one :)

i will try one mnore time, however, i dont have the time to repeatedly try and fail and the nonimportant stuff.

however thanks, for the guides, i will review them, and do my best.

i will try one mnore time, however, i dont have the time to repeatedly try and fail and the nonimportant stuff.

however thanks, for the guides, i will review them, and do my best.

There is no "nonimportant stuff" Bro, everything we ask for in the streaming application requirements post is there for a very good reason.

We are looking for signs of longevity and we do not allow cheaters or harbourers of cheaters to stream to PBBans.

For the future, it will get even tougher to aquire a team account here, but once your in, you will see instant benefits for you and your clan.

Footnote:

If we applied the same criteria for a streaming account as used elsewhere, PBBans would have in excess of 10,000 servers streaming.

Despite making it tough to attain a streaming account, PBBans has well in excess of 6,000 servers streaming.

This tell's you that a hell of a lot of admins have gone that extra mile to get a team account here, and whats more, once they do they stay streaming here :)

yeah, i got it figured out, and sorry for the attitude, i just quit smoking 3 days ago, and i was a jerk before i quit, so now my wife says im really a jerk :P

anyways, thanx for the help getting it going.

yeah, i got it figured out, and sorry for the attitude, i just quit smoking 3 days ago, and i was a jerk before i quit, so now my wife says im really a jerk :P

anyways, thanx for the help getting it going.

I know the feeling - no offense taken. I'm on my second week smoke free now :)