To you dumb ni*g*rs

bulletpokemonmaster

I don't know why anyone gives this muppet the time of day.

You only need to look at some of his Youtube videos and read what he has to say about an ET war billions of years ago, people living on Mars (who then migrated and settled on Earth .... seriously lol) and the existence of Atlantis, to name but a few, to see he is a certified nut job.:shock:

That said though, if he can believe in all that bollox I suppose its not much of a leap (for him mentally) to making equally outlandish claims about PBB. The guy is best left alone and to his own devices IMHO as these nutters once they get an idea in their head seldom change their minds, and all the denials in the world only reinforce their believes.

Its tin foil hat time!:lol:

Damn I'm getting some good laughs now.

http://www.infinityward.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=24&t=212770

yeah what dumbass is going to donate to such a failure of a website with retarded people?

no one is going to donate $100,000 in a month to keep the site up and running and for those people to live off of, I know they dont have jobs outside of that site.

He thinks we all get paid lol. Damn I've been getting ripped of with my salary of $0 :P

PBBANS is HACK SELLERS AND MAKERS

HOW THE *** YOU THINK THE SITE STAYS OPERATIONAL WHEN EVERYONE IS ON 18 HOURS A DAY?

THATS RIGHT, SOMETHING HAS TO PAY FOR IT.

Just pure ignorance

PBBANS is HACK SELLERS AND MAKERS

HOW THE *** YOU THINK THE SITE STAYS OPERATIONAL WHEN EVERYONE IS ON 18 HOURS A DAY?

THATS RIGHT, SOMETHING HAS TO PAY FOR IT.

SALVATION ARMY IS MONEY STEALERS AND MAKERS

HOW THE *** YOU THINK THE CHARITY STAYS OPERATIONAL WHEN BARELY ANYONE DONATES IN THESE HARD TIMES?

THATS RIGHT, SOMEONE HAS TO PAY FOR IT.

(Only a joke, not trying to offend the Salvation Army in any way.)

I know they dont have jobs outside of that site.

LEGASP, HE KNOWS THE TRUTH! Oh the irony!

Edited by .hack//Azure Kite

• 10 months later...

Our #1 fan is back lol

When I ran an operation back sometime ago when WAW was fairly still the game to play, videos like this popped up in Pbbans website.

http://www.xfire.com/video/138bb9/

That video was the demo downloaded straight off the pbbans website.

I use to have a whole buttload of them where pbbans banned players off of videos like this that showed absolutely no signs of a hack.

-----------------------------------------

This demo was submitted by the admin of the server to pbbans and was classified as legit

http://www.xfire.com/video/1374f1/

although someone told me a while later on he was actually banned, never did confirm it.

PB nor VAC does you much good unless you can use dedis in conjunction with them (coughcoughMW2coughcough)

Pbbans only works with PB and Evenbalance, PB cant accurately do its job if the ones in charge with the majority of its bans are crooked.

They dont ban anybody, but they have banned countless non hackers, and have refused to ban numerous hackers that were even obvious.

I found out one time, one of the pbbans admins hacks in COD as well. I believe his named was nitehawk, thats shows you the people who run pbbans.

More than likely this results in alot of complaints to activision after paying $50 and then getting banned for playing legit online, thus Activision making the decision to move to VAC.

http://forums.steampowered.com/forums/showthread.php?p=18120699

Blah' date=' Blah, Blah.

Just another rubbish topic from an individual who started a thread entitled 'To you dumb ni*g*rs' back on PBBans in 2009. Check your facts before you start whining on about stuff clearly you do not have a clear understanding of. 'nuff said.[/quote']

http://forums.steampowered.com/forums/showpost.php?p=18122191&postcount=16

B)

take the hint, no one wants pbbans or the PB program.

http://forums.steampowered.com/forums/showthread.php?p=18120699

I've been using PB for years and never had any major issue with it, nothing game-breaking anyway and most problems are easily rectified here or with the help of other gamers.

Ideally we'd all like no cheating on any server but the reality is that's never going to happen so we turn to sites like this for support to combat these fools and keep them off our servers.

I'm a former SGA here and if it wasn't for sites like this I would probably still have a cheater who was caught on my own server still annoying other players, I wasn't even playing as I was in work at the time but he was caught by PBBans and banned.

To say no one wants PBBans or the PB program is a ridiculous thing to say considering the alternative.

I respect what you guys and gals do but damn you do get some idiots who throw accusations around without much evidence. I've seen a few people like this, here and on other forums, seems everyone just loves PBBans, you must be doing something right to have all these haters.

• Upvote 1

Lets just summarise what we are dealing with here;

Someone creates a forum account at PBBans.

First post is an xfire vid that supposedly shows cheat use.

Gets the hump because we have never accepted xfire vids as proof of cheating.

Racist/verbal abuse follow.

Abuser is so dumb he does not use a proxy and is outed as the wwe_patriot guy.

As with all racist / abusers on these forums, a ban is applied.

He also has the hump because a friend of his got a ban and patriot says he did not cheat.

http://www.pbbans.com/mbi-viewban-f116ffb7-vb130018.html

Cheat binds for a cheat that runs outside of the game directory in case anyones interested.

Then follows a catalogue of posts claiming all sorts of things without a shred of proof.

I have yet to see anything he has posted be accompanied by proof.

The guy definitely has issues of some sort, maybe he has had a spell in a mental institution and is now back out in the wild.

Anyways, best left to ramble on in my opinion, the vast majority of forum users know exactly what he is and dont take a blind bit of notice to his unproven, incoherrent ramblings of fantasy.

• Upvote 2

The guy definitely has issues of some sort, maybe he has had a spell in a mental institution and is now back out in the wild. Anyways, best left to ramble on in my opinion, the vast majority of forum users know exactly what he is and dont take a blind bit of notice to his unproven, incoherrent ramblings of fantasy.

Pretty much what I said at the time mate, nutty as a fecking fruitbat.:eek:

Tin hat time everyone. 330e155.gif

[10.30.2010 00:25:39] VIOLATION (GAMEHACK) #89160: wwepatriot (slot #9) Violation (GAMEHACK) #xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxe8587047(-) xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx:50234]

[0:36:12] wwepatriot: nice wall hack

[0:37:24] wwepatriot: nice aimbot

[0:40:22] wwepatriot: f*ck you

[0:42:44] wwepatriot: like to use arty sometime today

[0:43:14] wwepatriot: nice wall hack you use gahoo

[0:45:09] wwepatriot: what gahoo is using

[0:49:08] wwepatriot: this is a shitty map IW would normally make

[0:49:51] wwepatriot: nice wall hack

[0:50:17] wwepatriot: wtf

[0:50:41] wwepatriot: nice hack gengin

[0:52:19] wwepatriot: need to get rid of these hackers

[0:52:35] wwepatriot: especially gahoo

[0:52:50] [>XG

[0:52:59] wwepatriot: Im getting abit tired of all the hackers in here to, so now we even

[0:53:18] [>XG

[0:53:42] wwepatriot: should I get proof? I be here all night with about 8 people hacking

[0:54:30] wwepatriot: if admins wont do something I will

[0:54:31] [>XG

[0:54:35] [>XG

[0:54:49] wwepatriot: yeah i can

[0:55:10] [>XG

[0:55:39] wwepatriot: someone should inspect gahoo sometime and his ESP hack

[0:58:23] wwepatriot: prone glitch

[0:58:57] wwepatriot: now ill do something

http://portal.xtra-gamers.com/viewtopic.php?f=87&t=10798

Lets apply some wwepatriot logic to that forum post, just for fun of course :P

It must be true because its been posted on a forum <_>

At least an attempt has been made to provide proof, which is a hell of a lot more than patriot provides when making his ludicrous claims about others.

No...no...no...

if you add weepatriot logic then it can't be true.....

Because it was stated by a memberr of the PBBans staff, and we all know they lie and sell hacks !!

:eek:GEEEEEZZZZ ! THIS GUY SUCKS ! :eek:

Really cant understand why people dont appreciate this community efforts !

Continue the good job and get rid of them! :P