Battlefield 4 Game Server Provider List

SuperTaz

This is a response I had from Fragnet.net

'As of right now we cannot confirm if we will be offering Battlefield 4 Server Hosting. We are still waiting on a status update from EA/DICE at which time we will be able to pass this information along to our customers'

ya know, all this secrecy is getting very lame. You get one guy from support who says yes, then another who says no, then another who says "we don't know we can't say blablablalblala"

Just say already!

p.s. this isn't just for fragnet- I mean this for several other providers that I have contacted and got the same type of response that scramz did

I'm with NFO, kudos to them and John for the superior attention to the customer. Did anyone else besides me happen to chuckle at "LowPings" at the bottom of he ""unknown" about hosting BF4 servers" ? :lol:

Gameservers offers game servers in Madrid. I think they are the only one on the list though.

GameServers has really poor service, they overload their machines with way too many servers causing lag and crashes, and they don't have servers in Madrid, they are fake, they're actually hosted in Portugal and France. :(

• Upvote 2

GameServers has really poor service, they overload their machines with way too many servers causing lag and crashes, and they don't have servers in Madrid, they are fake, they're actually hosted in Portugal and France. :(

Don't think they're the only ones who are like that who are on the list :(

• Upvote 3

I know but they still have two different websites. I guess that means two different divisions? :)

Nope, not really :)

Just asked them why that site is still up... as it was redirecting to gaming deluxe previously.

But you can remove them from the list, as they are one and the same.

KC can't sell BF4 servers either.

Edited by EBassie

G-portal.de will be selling BF4 as well.

There is some divide and conquer tactic going on with the assignment of BF4 GSP's.

I've the strongest feeling DICE is spreading available GSP's in a geographical manner.

Germany as biggest market will be having the most amount GSP's to choose from.

The UK will probably be divided between Multiplay, i3D and Gameservers. Many of smaller UK Based GSP's already confirmed they were out.

US: NFO, i3D, Multiplay, Gameservers (and probably some more)

Above is speculation from me, but when looking at the 'confirmed' GSP's this is what it looks like.

Edited by EBassie

Do you have an official post from them?

Asia,

We will definitely be hosting BF4, we will likely retain the same pricing as our BF3 servers :)

Robby Hicks

End of Reality LLC

http://eoreality.net/

------------------------------

----------------

Ticket ID: #875502

Subject: BF4 server rental

then I asked him if he was double sure since I heard some other providers were not

here's his reply:

Asia,

Do you have any information ton back that up? I can tell you we are 100% going to be hosting bf4. However I am interested in this other stuff you're talking about.

Matthew Nappo

Operations Manager

End of Reality LLC

www.eoreality.net

Asia,

That's an interesting read, again I can tell you we are going to run BF4 servers and more so we can provide you with a dedicated box capable of housing those game servers. :)

Matthew Nappo

Operations Manager

End of Reality LLC

www.eoreality.net

----------------------------------------------

Ticket ID: #875502

Subject: BF4 server rental

And while we are posting replies from gsps in here, I would also like to see some replies that you all have gotten as well.

Edited by ~*FaNtASyGiRL*~

That is odd. About 2 weeks ago, EOReality told us they were prohibited from talking about RSP for BF4 but, would notify us when they server pre-orders were available. We have heard nothing from them since then.

After continuing chats with Fragnet, one guy was not as scripted as the others and said 'We are not allowed to communicate about that yet ;) Cant tell you more more ;)'

I Have a feel there is many GSP's for BF4 but all being kept quiet. Again, best just waiting. It is all just speculation at the moment.

Hmm I would be very cautious about signing up to anything with anyone at this juncture. People don't want to end up with egg on faces and an empty pocket..

I was contacting GSPs to get an idea of who is hosting/who is not. I would of course never pre order anything this far in advance until I'm certain. I think many feel the same way at this point with all the noise thats going on about it. Plus, I'm still holding out/hoping for GD.

Knowing who is going to/ or think they are going to also gives me an idea to research them and decide whether or not I will go with them when the game comes out.

Edited by ~*FaNtASyGiRL*~

Plus, I'm still holding out/hoping for GD.

Amen. They may the Lidl or Aldi of game hosting providers but they're still a million times better and cheaper than Multiplay.

To quote the orange man himself...

AjlVtzG.jpg

Edited by LtMatt