Battlefield 4 Game Server Provider List

SuperTaz

According to our sources, we now know which providers are "confirmed" and "set aside" that will host Battlefield 4 PC Game Servers.

The "confirmed" list is as follows, in alphabetical order, and may be subject to change without warning:

Here is a confirmation post from DICE:

http://battlelog.battlefield.com/bf3/news/view/pc-game-server-providers-for-battlefield-4/

• 4NetPlayers.de
  • NitroServ
  • Multiplay.co.uk
  • MyInternetServices
  • Interactive 3D (I3D)
  • Gameservers.com
  • Gamed.de
  • NFOservers
  • Hypernia
  • Gportal.de
  • Fragnet.net
  • AusGamers.com
  • Rocketblast.com
  • ForTeam.ru
  • Trinity Games

Here are the list of GSP's that were "set aside" for future debate:

• Art of War Central
  • Branzone
  • Gaming Deluxe
  • Hosters.at
  • Iberbit Servers
  • Low Ping Game Servers
  • Rackage

Here are the list of GSP's that are currently "unknown" about hosting BF4 servers:

• Brainstorm Servers
  • End Of Reality
  • GameHosting.co.uk
  • Leet Servers
  • LowPings.com
  • My Internet Services

There are currently two reddit articles about this:

There is also a petition going on to get more GSP's in the confirmed list:

I hope the list gets bigger, but, who knows.

• Upvote 2

FN b.s. what a great list to choose from. NOT. this really makes me mad. 5 confirmed? are you serious? We expect to get good customer support? ALL of us from these five choices? HOW Possible?

Not to mention, I'm very happy with the customer service I receive from my current GSP and having to go find a new one blows. If you click on the reddit link, you will read what I wrote about this and how I feel about this.

I was just informed today, that my host- gaming deluxe is not going to host BF4 due to a decision made from ea/dice on "streamlining" the RSP list of providers! WTF is this BS?

I have been through MANY /if not ALL service providers and no one can beat the customer service I get from GamingDeluxe. They answer all my tickets within minutes if not immediate through their IRC channel. They spent hours with me trying to fix issues.

If the rumors are true- which they are pretty much at this point, we will only have a FEW options of where we can rent our servers from.

This reminds me of what Activision did with their cod series.

We as server admin/owner should have a CHOICE when it comes to who we want to rent our servers from by choosing who provides us the best support and satisfaction.

wtf dice wtf?

We have started a petition with almost 1k signatures!

https://www.change.org/petitions/don-t-slim-the-battlefield-4-gsp-list

PLEASE SIGN!

Edited by ~*FaNtASyGiRL*~

I would put a pretty large sum on anyone who offers dedi box server support/rentals, not being on the final list.

MP said they would do dedi boxes. and they are on the top list and have a bf4 logo on their site.

Doesn't NFO offer dedicated box rentals?

Yes, I they said they would do dedi boxes as well. They are my next choice for BF4 if I decide to do it.

NFO and games servers are a plus to see to bad EOR isint on definate list, Lowping would be a great one to have also

I only like Gameservers on that list because the PB screenshots... ;)

I would NEVER ever have my servers from them...

I'm really annoyed by the fact EA / DICE decided to exclude Gaming Deluxe.

They are truly the best GSP I've ever had the pleasure to get my servers from.

I left Multiplay to go with Gaming Deluxe. Never had any regrets.

Support of i3D and Multiplay are just not up to par. And I'm scared the support will go down the drain with even more clients for those 2.

It's sad, it seems like Battlefield 4 won't be having servers located in Spain, it feels like a huge step back as if we were in the 90s...

Gameservers offers game servers in Madrid. I think they are the only one on the list though.

Could you please add GameHosting.co.uk to the list of set aside Please.

Thanks

From what I understand, GameHosting.co.uk is a small operation only located at one data center in London, UK. Correct?

I think EA/DICE only wants to deal with large enterprise providers that cover a large area.

However, I will wait to hear about this particular host as to which list to place it in.

I hope they come to there senses and get it sorted out to be fair for all, some server providers limit players with ping and some just take the lazy approach and limit players based on Country even though they may be right next door, so to speak.

Imagine the Country filters in play in BF4 limiting players choice of server. :smilie_tischkante:

From what I understand, GameHosting.co.uk is a small operation only located at one data center in London, UK. Correct?

I think EA/DICE only wants to deal with large enterprise providers that cover a large area.

However, I will wait to hear about this particular host as to which list to place it in.

The host themselves have announced their exclusion from the list, which I saw the other day so it was safe to leave them in the set aside list.

This is a response I had from Fragnet.net

'As of right now we cannot confirm if we will be offering Battlefield 4 Server Hosting. We are still waiting on a status update from EA/DICE at which time we will be able to pass this information along to our customers'

Edited by scramz

Yes that is correct re GameHosting .co.uk. We had an email from them confirming they will not be allowed to host BF4. Sorry about that. Should have included that in my OP.

Edited by jossmeruk