Battlefield 4 Game Server Provider List

SuperTaz

Multiplay - $1.41 a slot, comes with free bf3 server(matching slots). 3 mo 10% discount, 6 mo 15%, and 12 mo 20%

MyIS - $2.00 a slot, limited to 16,24,32,48 and 64 slots. No month to month discount I can see

I3D - $1.15 a slot HOWEVER they charge for certain US locations, they charge for "unbranding". They offer discounts for long term

Gameservers - $.97 a slot (IF YOU AGREE TO TWEET THEIR MESSAGE). 3 mo 5% discount, 6 mo 10%, 12 mo 15%

NFOservers - $1.20 a slot, includes 15 slot mumble server. 2 mo 2.5% discount, 3 mo 10%, 6 mo 12.5%, 12 mo 15%

Hypernia - $1.95 a slot, discount on TS server. Monthly discount coming later (as per talking with chat)

Fragnet - $.90 a slot (PREORDER ONLY, WITH COUPON). Free procon layer and mumble server. Additional monthly discounts

TrinityGames - $1.18 a slot??? No pricing currently listed however support said it would be the same as BF3

Anyways that's the list of North American providers (maybe more, but I cannot navigate their sites) and their pricing. Also I noticed a lot of sites have 70 slot servers.

I have to ask though, why is ausgamers.com a provider? They have never offered gameservers before this...

Edited by SuperTaz

I kinda looked at all the server providers and from what I have seen in North America these are the cheaper ones

Fragnet
70 man $62 w/preorder discount
http://alturl.com/wydep

High performance hosting on E3-1270v2 CPU
Low latency, high quality Gaming Networks
SSD for improved performance
FREE Procon Layer
FREE Mumble Voice Server
FREE Debranding - Name your server exactly how YOU want!

PRE-ORDER and get 20% recurring for life - applies to month to month contracts!!
Use the coupon bf4preorder upon checkout!

Gameservers
70 man $77 w/preorder discount
Game Servers, Ventrilo Servers, Dedicated Clan Server Host, and Teamspeak Hosting

* Limited Time Sale - Up to 30% OFF!
Follow instructions on the order page and add up to 30% off our everyday low prices of $1.29/player when combined with our stackable multimonth discounts! Act quickly - discount subject to change or expire anytime.
GameServers.com is an Official Battlefield 4 Server Provider
All hosted BF4 servers are RANKED! Host on the largest BF4 gaming network with the newest hardware available on the market. Some locations sell out QUICKLY - take advantage of our limited time PREORDER sale and reserve your server for the October 29th release date.

How many slots does BF4 Support?
BF4 supports up to 70 maximum slots. This number includes 64 players, 2 dedicated commander slots, and 4 spectator slots.

When will servers install?
Battlefield 4 releases worldwide October 29th and your server will be online on or before this date. Your billing period will also start on the 29th of October.
Installed in Minutes, Online 24x7
After your order is placed, GameServers.com's instant activation system deploys your Battlefield 4 server and keeps it online 24x7, even when your home PC is off! Instant activation for Battlefield 4 begins on October 29th, 2013
Simple BF4 Server Management
Our custom control panel allows you to configure and customize your BF4 server, install plugins and mods, switch locations, and add additional administrators.
Low Ping Game Hosting
Our worldwide network, designed by gamers for gamers, offers multiple redundant locations in your geographic region for lag free Battlefield 4 hosting. Should you change your mind, you can migrate your server to a new datacenter from the control panel any time!

NFOServers
70 man $84 (no preorder discount)
Game Server Rentals and Hosting :: Home :: NFOservers

The guaranteed highest performance
No setup fees and instant server setups
A free two-day trial of the exact server you'll keep after the trial ends
Permanent grandfathering -- as long as you keep the same server in the same configuration, your price will never change (most location changes will also not change the price)
Guaranteed non-overloaded servers that are tweaked to the extreme
The fastest machines. All our machines are company-owned, and our fastest ones have:
Dual Intel Xeon E5-2690 (eight-core) processors (sixteen cores total)
128 GB of the fastest available RAM
Four Intel SSDs in RAID-10
Access to up to 20 Gbps of super-premium bandwidth at our 8 nation-spanning locations, from InterNAP and others [.. more]
Top-notch, immediate service and support through our control panel, forums, and e-mail
Free email and free, full-featured webhosting -- perfect for web-based in-game downloads (for which we provide an easy syncing tool)
Full FTP access
Free server stats for supported games, courtesy of PsychoStats
A free Murmur/Mumble server (and HLTV, if applicable) for 8+ player game servers
As long as you stay at the same location, your own, permanent server IP and default port, along with a dedicated DNS (xxx.game.nfoservers.com)

There are a couple of cheap ones across seas like MyIs but only allow 64 players

Edited by Maester

My question is why is MyIS allowed to host BF4 since they are only at a few data centers? Aren't they the ones that somehow keep leaking the server files?

Last I knew they are tight with EA and only host EA games now. They also help develop FairFight.

• Upvote 1

Do they host Blaze or something?  They also were one of like 3 hosts allowed to offer early server preoders.  They initially offered $1 a slot and now its $2 a slot.  I don't know anyone who uses them so I'm not sure how they're still a host.

Last I knew they are tight with EA and only host EA games now. They also help develop FairFight.

This, they co-developed Fairfight with I3dnet. I worked with Greg from MyIS during the BF3 testing of it.

I went with Fragnet which for me in the UK was the cheapest. You could get 15% off at gameservers if you tweeted and followed them but on a monthly basis the 20% discount for the life of the server on pre-order beat them. OK you could get 30% total off with gameservers but I would have had to pay for a year as well. So better not locked in and paying for a server on a month to month basis.

Fragnets price was reasonable without the discount.

Edit: I was banking on Hypernia to be the cheapest but they shocked me and were the most expensive and yes I did see the prices for the exotic places and I thought it was disgraceful. They dropped to one of the bottom for my least favourite for that :P

Edited by DHGreeny

Still hoping that the demand for servers proves too much for the current GSP's and that there's a few additions to the list..  Can but hope!

+1 on this one Surfy ...

With our favorite provider being out of the list, no BF4 servers for our community at this moment in time. I am not going shopping anywhere else for questionable setups. Among a few others of us, even I canceled my bf4 pre order playing BF titles since 1942 ...