RodeoBob's Retirement

RodeoBob

It is with great pain that I have come to a point in my life that I am forced to make a choice between running PBBans or finding a new job to keep a roof over my head and food on the table. Since the early days of online gaming, I have always been a defender of clean game play. The successes of PBBans have greatly assisted gamer's around the world and I have am proud to have played a role in keeping the server's as clean as possible.

My real life has taken a front seat to my role here in the fact that I have retired from the Air Force and need to take care of my family now. Effective today, I have retired from all day to day operations here at PBBans. PBBans will always have a special place in my heart and I will stop by and visit when I can. To all of the PBBans Staff and Supporters, thanks for all of your hard work....you will be missed. Keep up the great fight and reach for that 10,000 streaming server goal! No matter how many cheating fools there are....PBBans will always be around to catch them!

Take care and spread the word....PBBans is Stonger than Ever!

Rodeo

This is sad news indeed - and not something I saw coming... But as in all web-based endeavours, real life must come first.

I wish you the best of luck RodeoBob - be proud of what you have created here, because you have done a lot of good for a lot of people :)

I want to thank you for all you have done for the gaming community.

Although we dont really know eachother i still want to thank you!

I hope to see you back soon! But RL must go first indeed. I hope it will work out in your life for you so you can join us again to kick some cheaters!

All I have to say is thank you bob for all that you have done for the Anti-cheat community. Without you starting pbbans the strength of the anti-cheat community wouldn't be what it is today.

From all at *TNA* we wish you and your family well.

Thank You RodeoBob for all the time and effort you have put into this great Anti-Cheat community. You will be missed by everyone here. Wish you and your family the best of luck.

I am very sorry to see you go, RodeoBob. I want to thank you for all your hard work you put in to keeping this site alive. Have a happy and safe retirement, not only from pbbans, but from the Air Force as well.

Thanks for what you've done to keep up the fun and fairness for online gaming!

Family always comes first, although PBBans is almost like a big family ;)

All the best to you in the future and I hope you stop by from time to time.

Best of luck to you Sir!

And thanks for all the hard work and effort trying to keep the gameservers around the world a fun place to play on for the honest players.

I wish you and your family well RodeoBob.

Thank you for what you've done to help keep our servers clean and cheat-free over many years, it is very much appreciated!!!

Best of luck :)