RodeoBob's Retirement

RodeoBob

I wondered, however, you were very convincing. Been learning from all those appeals you've read through the years.

Glad you're still here and hope it's for many years to come.

kingdii

I catched on 19 minutes after the post was made (and 1 minute after i read it :P ). Duality even tried to convince me otherwise lol...

GMT +2

[2009-04-01 21:32:20] http://www.pbbans.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=84888

[2009-04-01 21:32:22] =/

[2009-04-01 21:32:47] =-= NV`D3vi7s`Bnc is now known as NV`D3vi7s`iM

[2009-04-01 21:33:58] nice one Rodeo

[2009-04-01 21:35:00] >Duality

Last one is a notice I sent to D.

We actually talked more in private (with him trying to convince me with stuff like "i would be in on it" and "trust me" ) but I don't log private chats :P

:P :lol: at least Rodeo knows how the people that replyed feel about him.....as if he didnt know it already B) B)

I knew that damn PsB theme was a joke. Didnt really think about this one :huh: :huh:

Edited by UrGonnaDie

Gee thanks Bob ,, and here I was preparing my speach on how you were turning the reins over to me... :P

Like someone else posted ,,never would i reply to a topic like "RodeoBob's Retireing" being posted on april fools day :D

I sure am glad I read thru every single post before posting myself, I was all like "damn that really sucks to see RodeoBob retiring" and prolly would've looked quite stupid....lol

But I must say that sure was one kickass April Fool's joke!! :P

If there's one thing that you need to know:

NEVER reply to unexpected threads on April fools day, wait a day instead :P

True dat. Glad to see you'll see still be around Bob...

Bob,

sometimes its best to sit back for a while and play the cards in your life. ive always told my guys that real life should always take priority over gaming, the same applys to you my friend.

on behalf of myself, [TBK], and Respected Admins; we wish you and your family the best. hopefully after things get settled you will find yourself happy with wherever life takes you.

-Skater

• Upvote 1

I'm awaiting the person who isn't going to read before repling.

Bob,

sometimes its best to sit back for a while and play the cards in your life. ive always told my guys that real life should always take priority over gaming, the same applys to you my friend.

on behalf of myself, [TBK], and Respected Admins; we wish you and your family the best. hopefully after things get settled you will find yourself happy with wherever life takes you.

-Skater

ding ding ding ding ding ding ding :P

Bob,

-Skater

LOL I knew someone would post without reading the whole topic. Classic. :)