How Do I Check if My Server is Streaming?

fozzer

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 months later...

During game play? only way i would know is if the pbbanshub is announcing bans in your server but you can check if the server is streaming on the home page for pbbans

How can I tell if a server is using pbbans during gameplay?Sorry couldnt find a better place to ask the question.

Left side on the main side you can paste in the ServerIP:Port to check, or use our IRC channels and type in: !stream ServerIP:Port

From rcon, if your game provides feedback in the console, simply type in pb_sv_uconlist.

Feedback should be as follows.

^5PunkBuster Server: [slot] [Type] [Mask] [Name]

^5PunkBuster Server: 1 1 64.27.21.46 pbbanshub

^5PunkBuster Server: End of PB UCON Profile List (1 Entry)

I personally can attain this feedback in HLSW for my COD4/5 servers. It did work for ET as well, when my clan still had a server for that game. I do know that the BF-series games do not provide feedback from PB in the console, so you BF-admins will either have to check via the PBBans homepage, or login to our IRC channel and use the !stream IP:Port command. Or use server greetings from your AccCP so that when you login to your server as a player, the greeting will indicate to you that the hub is live on your server.

• 2 weeks later...
Hi Guys I am new member and I have one Battlefield 2 server (81.0.217.181:26472), I need help with PBHub, my server is Streamed but I dont see the PBhub on my servcer why? Thx for Answer

b_560x95.png

http://www.pbbans.com/sigs/server/81.0.217.181:26472.png

????

Server is streaming to PBBans
Server Info
Server IP 	81.0.217.181:26472
Game 	BattleField 2
Tag 	=SVK=
Data Last Received 	2 mins ago

PBHub is Free ? (81.0.217.181:26472)

What do you mean?

Using PBBans doesn't cost any money, if that's what your asking.

I have a lot of Fu....ing Hackers and Cheaters on my server and i need help with PBHub for Elimination this guys, THX for Answer

Edited by HeXik

I have first problem with PBHub, i have on my server banned player (by PBHub), whats happened ?

There's currently 0 bans on your account.

What you saw was either the 'Announce bans' option, which announces whenever any hacker is caught on another streaming server, or the 'Enforce bans' option, which means someone that was on our banlist tried to join your server and was 'blocked'.

PBHub is 100 % protection ? Are exceptions ?

Nothing is 100%. PBBans utilizes the Punkbuster software developed by Evenbalance. When Punkbuster detects a player using a cheat and issues a kick, the PBBans HUB will then issue a ban against that GUID. Not all cheats are instantly detected as anti-cheat is a reactive process.

Please be sure your server is also running the latest PBBans CVAR/MD5 checks. This will aid with cheat detection.

http://www.pbbans.com/mci.php

Also be sure to review familiarize yourself with the PBBans CVAR & MD5 Scans Guide along with the PBBans HUB Flags.

Following the above and actively reviewing your server(s) PBSS will help better protect your server(s).

I had today a lot of PBHub Messages in my server, but aimbots on server too. Why ?

Your server has the 'Announce New Bans' option enabled which means any players banned on another PBBans streaming server is announced on yours.

PBBans CVAR & MD5 Scans Guide

Sorry but this guide is not simple for me :(

I dont understand:

Step 4.

Upload the saved pbsvuser.cfg to your root PB directory. (the same directory that contains your pbsv.cfg)

I have downloaded pbsvuser.cfg in my PC, but who is my root PB directory ? I dont have pbsv.cfg

Edited by HeXik