Service as expected

MiB001

Just have to say that I got exactly the kind of recepetion I expected on this forum and can only say bring on the competition to you lot because your arrogance amazes me

Maybe there are some decent users on here but from what I've seen the staff are all stuck up there own arses, lording it over people in the digital world must make them feel real big!

haha buddy the staff told you that the ip that was using that guid that got banned is close to if not yours{im not staff so i dunno about that} but if you think about it from every other SGA's point of view we want our servers clean of cheaters .... that guid is banned.... the ip's are close and i see no reason for them to lift this ban.

Just have to say that I got exactly the kind of recepetion I expected on this forum and can only say bring on the competition to you lot because your arrogance amazes me

Maybe there are some decent users on here but from what I've seen the staff are all stuck up there own arses, lording it over people in the digital world must make them feel real big!

errr, you asked a question and got a comprehensive reply.

You have an increased warning level already, and thats after a couple of post's.

your arrogance amazes me

the staff are all stuck up there own arses

lording it over people in the digital world must make them feel real big!

have I missed something here :unsure:

Maybe your clans team account manager can explain it a bit better;

Team: Advance Tec Xtreme Gamers ([ATGx])
Account ID: 5735
Streaming Status: Streaming (1 / 1)

---------------------------------------------------------------
User List
---------------------------------------------------------------
keehinlomax (110437)

Honestly it is irrelevant if the IP addresses are close. The GUID has triggered a violation which has been determined as valid thus banned by PBBans.

You should not be upset with PBBans for not lifting the ban. There is no reason to lift a valid ban despite a change of ownership of the CD-Key/GUID. That of course is my opinion. :)

Thank you for your beautiful streaming. Excellent staff. It keeps idiots like him, and his friend out of my servers. Wunderbar!

Buy a used game, and then come on these forum boards crying. I hope the guy laughed all the way to the bank. LOL :lol:

There's a reason I don't buy used games. It might also drive home a point, too, ladies and gentlemen, that if you sell your used games, someone might use them to cheat, so be careful who you sell them too. If the GUID is associated to you in any way, it could see you on the MBi.

Hey Fozzer where do you get off posting the info about that clan when I havent at any point said I'm a member or otherwise, yet again an abuse of position

you now leave that clan open to all kinds of suggestions of cheating or otherwise just because I want to help one player out

Hey Fozzer where do you get off posting the info about that clan when I havent at any point said I'm a member or otherwise, yet again an abuse of position

you now leave that clan open to all kinds of suggestions of cheating or otherwise just because I want to help one player out

right, enough is enough .. I will post wtf I like on our own forums and right now I will post this for all to see.

First of all thank you very much for highlighting this issue, without your rather abusive post's this would most probably have slipped under the radar.

Lee & Keehin are 2 guys who work for AdvanceTec Ltd.

The company even has a forum;

http://advancetecforums.com/viewforum.php?f=43

You wil see on that forum that they run a 32 man cod4 server .. it just happens to be streaming to us.

Lee = mib001

keehin = ATGx Spartacus

note the alias an IP of the guy banned;

http://www.pbbans.com/mbi-viewban-fecf633e-vb92336.html

(appealed with the brother excuse)

compare IP of cheater to IP of SGA (TA master);

Last Seen IP

The end result is that the team account is suspended and the server removed from the Hub.

Anyone with a cheat conviction is not welcome to stream here, you are of course welcome to try streaming elsewhere.

You never know, the staff elsewhere might not be as bad as you reckon they are here.

Your forum account is now suspended, I have had enough of the random abuse that gets thrown about lately.

Damn, you mean I could have sold that couch I threw out the cat pissed on as long as I don't tell the buyer the cat pissed on it?

Yep, a bit of fabreeze works wonders :lol:

Plus There is no Master Couch Index.

On a serious note, congrats to the OP for bringing another corrupt SGA to the attention of the admins. Well done :woot:

If a GUID is used to cheat, it gets added to the banlist.

Simple.

As it should be.

"SERVICE AS EXPECTED"

Edited by numbnutts

right, enough is enough .. I will post wtf I like on our own forums and right now I will post this for all to see.

First of all thank you very much for highlighting this issue, without your rather abusive post's this would most probably have slipped under the radar.

Lee & Keehin are 2 guys who work for AdvanceTec Ltd.

The company even has a forum;

http://advancetecforums.com/viewforum.php?f=43

You wil see on that forum that they run a 32 man cod4 server .. it just happens to be streaming to us.

Lee = mib001

keehin = ATGx Spartacus

note the alias an IP of the guy banned;

http://www.pbbans.com/mbi-viewban-fecf633e-vb92336.html

(appealed with the brother excuse)

compare IP of cheater to IP of SGA (TA master);

Last Seen IP

The end result is that the team account is suspended and the server removed from the Hub.

Anyone with a cheat conviction is not welcome to stream here, you are of course welcome to try streaming elsewhere.

You never know, the staff elsewhere might not be as bad as you reckon they are here.

Your forum account is now suspended, I have had enough of the random abuse that gets thrown about lately.

I was wondering if you guys ban Cracked GUIDs (mostly useless to ban).