Registering Clantag / Nickname

mangu

• 1 month later...

Not registered at the moment!

We used it when were active on TWL in AAO a couple of years ago, but not since. I was thinking about registering once again, but it is useless on BF3 you say. can you tell me why?

So basically, unless a clan is still playing AAO or CoD games, then registering tags now proves to be worthless? I remember back in the day having registered tags for AAO, and it worked great to keep people from acting as members of the clan. Is there any way to do something similar to this with BF3 at all? Or are clan tags unprotected completely with the addition of being able to change clan tags on the fly in BC2 and BF3?

Exactly, currently you cannot prevent the misuse of your clan tag by non members in BC2/MoH/BF3.

Technically no information provided in ucon/rcon to check for clantags used by an active player slot. Too bad, due to the "3rd" party system in use since BC2, client does login to EA´s backend prior being able to establish a server connection. And this particular system does not provide clan tag information externally.

• 8 months later...

Here we are presenting to my clan =] T) c (L [= since 2006 playing call of duty united ofensive ... our website is www.clantcl.com.ar .. now we have two servers and a server of coduo and one of cod 4 .. yet I could not put the banns Pb streming .. hope your visit ..!

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 4 months later...