Battlefield 3

MaydaX

I didn't see this posted here yet, but this is crazy lol. A single quad core cpu is only gonna be able to host like 2 64 player servers.

38085_day.png

80847_day.png

Edited by marrr

I didn't see this posted here yet, but this is crazy lol. A single quad core cpu is only gonna be able to host like 2 64 player servers.

38085_day.png

80847_day.png

yikes, I guess we need to know the hardware specs between the servers? Otherwise I can't see smaller GSPs surviving this launch if they overload shared servers.

yikes, I guess we need to know the hardware specs between the servers? Otherwise I can't see smaller GSPs surviving this launch if they overload shared servers.

He said it's the same hardware, but didn't post the specs. I just sent him a pm asking him for the specs so if he tells me I'll post them here.

Deeper, bigger, tactical vehicle customization

Vehicle customization is much bigger, deeper, and more tactical in nature than in previous Battlefield games. With over 80 unlockable specialization upgrades spread over the different vehicle classes, there is plenty of room for you to tailor your rides to fit your needs. Each customizable vehicle class has three unlock slots: one secondary weapon slot, one gadget slot, and one upgrade slot. By playing a vehicle class and getting kills with it, you gradually unlock more specializations for that particular vehicle class.

Vehicle customization in Battlefield 3 is just as deep and tactical as the weapon customization showcased here on the blog last week. For every choice you make in vehicle customization, you are effectively gearing up for a specific combat role and leaving something else out. In the Russian fighter jet, do you go with anti-air missiles to dogfight enemy air targets, or would you rather mount a handful of laser guided air to ground missiles as your secondary weapon to harass opposing tanks? Do you equip it with IR flares to avoid missiles, or would you rather take your chances with the fire extinguisher in case you get hit?

Our most dynamic vehicle warfare ever

We are making sure vehicle warfare in Battlefield 3 is even more dynamic than before. That

@Butt

roflsnatch lots of RnG arcade stuff here too :lol::o;)

Cant completly disagree. Theres some hokie things for sure, starting w/ the magic defib bullet fixer.

Another thing we can agree on is, my arcade is going to look a hell of alot better than your arcade :P

butt

Been getting a few pre-order offers on B3 servers. Latest one is from curent provider lpgs http://billing.lowpinggameservers.com/aff.php?aff=083

10% off savings from our current pre order prices. To take advantage of the offer all you need to do is add the coupon code "clients" when you order.

butt

• Upvote 1

Been getting a few pre-order offers on B3 servers. Latest one is from curent provider lpgs http://billing.lowpinggameservers.com/aff.php?aff=083

10% off savings from our current pre order prices. To take advantage of the offer all you need to do is add the coupon code "clients" when you order.

butt

Sadly you have to be a current client of theirs to use that code, so good on them for giving a little extra back to their current customers. But no good for any new clients sad.gif

Sadly you have to be a current client of theirs to use that code, so good on them for giving a little extra back to their current customers. But no good for any new clients sad.gif

A crafty customer could order a minium slot TS server for a month, then use the code ;)

butt

• Upvote 1