Server Move Complete

MaydaX

The move is complete. If you're reading this you're on the new site. If you know people that can not their DNS hasn't been updated yet.

Please bare with us over the next few days as we fix bugs that resulted in the move.

Also the MPI is a new database (started Sept 29, 2007) and we have yet to import the data from both mpi3 and mpi4. That process will start very soon.

Edited by MaydaX

:bigtup:

Excellent Maydax can Pbbans follow suit and have contributor added to the members who have contributed?

I think you have a great project here, I am annoyed at Punkbusted after donated getting ignored, this is just suggesting something that does not mean much or level of power given to the user, just recognition for there efforts in donating.

You would get a Tripple Gold Star Rating in my books, you have all the +++ for a fine business, good communication, pleasant to talk to, always answer questions so different to punkbusted.

Just a idea bro.

Excellent Maydax can Pbbans follow suit and have contributor added to the members who have contributed?

I think you have a great project here, I am annoyed at Punkbusted after donated getting ignored, this is just suggesting something that does not mean much or level of power given to the user, just recognition for there efforts in donating.

You would get a Tripple Gold Star Rating in my books, you have all the +++ for a fine business, good communication, pleasant to talk to, always answer questions so different to punkbusted.

Just a idea bro.

Hi TheMr,

We do recognise contributors on our main web page under site sponsors, I think there are quite a few who have contributed and not been added to that list, I think your "contributor" idea is a good one and will take it up with the other staff when we get a chance, as you can imagine we are very busy atm with the impending server moves but this will definitely be looked at.

We are now testing the new hub code on our new hardware in order to do this we have sent the following two commands to all servers:

pb_sv_uconadd 1 63.171.64.205 pbbhub pbbhub

pb_sv_writecfg

Things are going very well so far and we hope to complete the move within the next few days.

We are currently running 2 hubs at the same time. We are running tests on the new system and need data to do so. All live bans commands are disabled on the second hub until we make the move to the new hardware.

So that's what caused these in my logs yesterday

[09.29.2007 23:34:38] PB UCON Session Limit Reached (pb_sv_UsessionLimit=1), packet ignored from 63.171.64.205:40018 [pbbhub].

[09.29.2007 23:35:08] PB UCON Session Limit Reached (pb_sv_UsessionLimit=1), packet ignored from 63.171.64.205:40018 [pbbhub].

[09.29.2007 23:35:38] PB UCON Session Limit Reached (pb_sv_UsessionLimit=1), packet ignored from 63.171.64.205:40018 [pbbhub].

[09.29.2007 23:36:08] PB UCON Session Limit Reached (pb_sv_UsessionLimit=1), packet ignored from 63.171.64.205:40018 [pbbhub].

[09.29.2007 23:36:38] PB UCON Session Limit Reached (pb_sv_UsessionLimit=1), packet ignored from 63.171.64.205:40018 [pbbhub].

[09.29.2007 23:37:08] PB UCON Session Limit Reached (pb_sv_UsessionLimit=1), packet ignored from 63.171.64.205:40018 [pbbhub].

Seems to have worked though as I've got this now.

;PB UCON Settings / Lists

pb_sv_usessionlimit 1

pb_sv_ucontimeout 300

pb_sv_uconempty

pb_sv_uconadd 1 "63.171.64.245" "pbbans" "pbbans"

pb_sv_uconadd 1 "63.171.64.205" "pbbhub" "pbbhub"

pb_sv_uconignoreempty

One problem with doing this remotely however is that the pb_sv_writecfg command issued has written all my cvar checks to pbsv.cfg. I really like these to be kept seperate in the pbsvcvar.cfg.

The issue is from pb_sv_usessionlimit 1

We recommend a setting of 2 or 3, this being if ucon disconnects for any reason without exiting properly the connection remains action for 5 minutes and if set to 1 the hub can not reconnect until the first connection times out.

Your server is only allowing one PBUCON connection at a time. We ran the new hub alone side the current for 10 hours to test the new hardware. Once we complete the move there will only be one conenction to a server.

Very smoothly executed. GJ all PBBans staff.

One question though, should the old PB UCON Settings IP be removed from the pbsv.cfg now?

Would this be why two of my servers has not streamed for 1 day 12 hours and some odd minutes?

I cant seem to get them to start streaming again........But i will. :D

Would this be why two of my servers has not streamed for 1 day 12 hours and some odd minutes?

I cant seem to get them to start streaming again........But i will. :D

All the streaming how to's have been updated Bro :)