Low Ping Game Servers Sold

Live

I'm here to post this since I've asked the Staff of PBBANS to remove my old threads in relation to LPGS. Some things aren't nearly as smooth or what I expected and as such I didn't want anyone to believe that I still owned it or have any responsibility in regards to the company.

Basically family life was the biggest concern for our sale and I have lost enough valuable time with my family and neglected them to a great extent to ensure the best customer satisfaction possible. There are several long stories associated with these events but I'll save that autobiography from boring anyone to death ;)

I wish you all the best that are there currently and I do truly hope things maintain as they were or get better than when I was running the show for you. Sadly I've witnessed some things already that lead to doubts on my part for that but I do think the effort will be made on their part to see fit that customers are still the number one concern hopefully. Please don't hesitate to contact me if you need anything. I'll have a fair bit more time to be useful in the Anti Cheat/Server Admin fields once again.

Thanks to all the customers past, present, and future for such an outstanding experience and your support. The word of mouth advertising from individuals/clans/etc. was absolutely overwhelming. I can't thank you enough for allowing me the opportunity to serve you for a short time and for you to experience what I believe all hosts should provide whether it's game, voice, dedicated servers, website hosting, etc.

Thanks,

Andy/Live^

Andy,

You know how much I hate this fact... Still, as we have always said and done in our own community, family always comes first. Personal life always comes first. We wish you the best and hope that we will see you around when you have the time and maybe even find you in game now and again.

Good Luck! :(

Yeah, sorry to see you go man. Your service was awesome and you are a cool guy. I wish you good luck and Godspeed. If I ever get to Kingsford, let's have a beer or 2. Hopefully the new company will come close to the service you provided. Have a good one man!

Thank god it still was Trevor who answered to my support ticket today :lol:

They certainly have a few good screwups happening right now. I fixed the Atlanta TS3 issue for them this morning after a botched license change. Germany is still down and waiting on Teamspeak/Triton for a solution to that problem. Good reason why I always had backups and backups of backups. You should be rocking and rolling hopefully yet today though well likely tomorrow morning in your time zone.

They certainly have a few good screwups happening right now. I fixed the Atlanta TS3 issue for them this morning after a botched license change. Germany is still down and waiting on Teamspeak/Triton for a solution to that problem. Good reason why I always had backups and backups of backups. You should be rocking and rolling hopefully yet today though well likely tomorrow morning in your time zone.

We have the German TS3 Servers back online, And on another note i will be doing my best to make sure that you all have a great time with LPGS

• Upvote 2

We have the German TS3 Servers back online, And on another note i will be doing my best to make sure that you all have a great time with LPGS

That may be but ours is American and is down still after a very long wait. Added to the ticket again and did not restart the server.

I have to offer my opinion as you know I would; I am a patient man to a point but when equipment and services do not work I lose that patience very fast. There is very little support now, never anyone in live chat, and very lengthy times waiting on a ticket response. Currently for me there is nothing setting LPGS apart from anyone else. Server payment on all servers will be due within 4 days; the amount is very close to a dedicated server from another provider that will meet the statistics of our best server at this point. Things are still not right with our TF2 server crashing often; every plugin was removed and a complete reinstall done on more than 1 occasion. We procured a second server from an outside source to determine if it was game / Steam related. It is the server. The second server has 100% uptime over 3 weeks with more slots.

I have to say that I expected that this would happen after the sale. I am also man enough to give LPGS a chance to set things right. If not then they will be replaced by someone who can get the job done in a timely manner AND correctly. Sorry Trevor as it isn't personal but pushing 70 - 80 hours a week at work myself I need to rely on those that can resolve the issues in a timely manner.

That may be but ours is American and is down still after a very long wait. Added to the ticket again and did not restart the server.

I have to offer my opinion as you know I would; I am a patient man to a point but when equipment and services do not work I lose that patience very fast. There is very little support now, never anyone in live chat, and very lengthy times waiting on a ticket response. Currently for me there is nothing setting LPGS apart from anyone else. Server payment on all servers will be due within 4 days; the amount is very close to a dedicated server from another provider that will meet the statistics of our best server at this point. Things are still not right with our TF2 server crashing often; every plugin was removed and a complete reinstall done on more than 1 occasion. We procured a second server from an outside source to determine if it was game / Steam related. It is the server. The second server has 100% uptime over 3 weeks with more slots.

I have to say that I expected that this would happen after the sale. I am also man enough to give LPGS a chance to set things right. If not then they will be replaced by someone who can get the job done in a timely manner AND correctly. Sorry Trevor as it isn't personal but pushing 70 - 80 hours a week at work myself I need to rely on those that can resolve the issues in a timely manner.

I jumped on TS with the LPGS guys Drifter and have fixed that all up so you should be back in business now. I'll also be asking if I can look into your TF2 server and see if I can lend a helping hand as well. Hopefully I'll be able to help get you all squared away as well as others.

Well it looks like more issues were caused after the fact again. I'll be back to work on this yet again...

Edited by Live

Live, I appreciate the effort, I really do. Seems they took offense to my concerns since none of the servers work now except TF2. Removed all payment info from there and purchased a dedicated with a different provider. Just as I expected it to be as I told you in our parting chats.... Its a damn shame. <_>

Live, I appreciate the effort, I really do. Seems they took offense to my concerns since none of the servers work now except TF2. Removed all payment info from there and purchased a dedicated with a different provider. Just as I expected it to be as I told you in our parting chats.... Its a damn shame. dry.gif

It is a shame bud and I apologize that things went this way. I never wanted to see anything go sour and I really am disheartened. I've since fixed all TS3 issues and those should hopefully be all over with now. Good luck to you and your guys and your future endeavors my friend.

Good luck =GoMg=THE__DRIFTER,

Don't worry i am not taking anything personally...lol

I know it is a bit rough right now, I am sorry to all that the support ticket times are getting a bit longer. I am working on getting that corrected as well.

If anyone needs to you can always email me directly [email protected].

unless i am sleeping i should be able to get a response back to you in a manner that you are more accustomed to .

Again i would like to thank Andy for the work he has put in yet again, in helping getting the TS servers back online.

sorry for the interruption :P but I think LPGS was the best provider out there in such short amount of time! Means alot of hard work was put into it and it shows.

I hope the people who are running it now take good care of it, like Andy did.

cheers

Edited by vetsfast

sorry for the interruption :P but I think LPGS was the best provider out there in such short amount of time! Means alot of hard work was put into it and it shows.

I hope the people who are running it now take good care of it, like Andy did.

cheers

Thanks and I'm sure if they're given sometime they'll get everything in order soon enough. :)

Good luck =GoMg=THE__DRIFTER,

Don't worry i am not taking anything personally...lol

I know it is a bit rough right now, I am sorry to all that the support ticket times are getting a bit longer. I am working on getting that corrected as well.

If anyone needs to you can always email me directly [email protected].

unless i am sleeping i should be able to get a response back to you in a manner that you are more accustomed to .

Again i would like to thank Andy for the work he has put in yet again, in helping getting the TS servers back online.

Thanks and I'm sure if they're given sometime they'll get everything in order soon enough. :)

I do appreciate all the effort from both of you and hope for the best in the future. When things calm down we will see how it goes; Thank you all.

I have to admit, I was a bit disappointed when I heard that Andy left lpgs.

I mainly chose his company cause of his professional and profound posts here.

He appeared to really take care of his customers questions and needs and always was the first to give out information on new patches and functions.

My first contact with the new staff was pretty positive.

I complained about some laggy and jerky gameplay on the server, after a few minutes they looked it up and found out two arma2 servers using most of the processor resources and fixed it.

Although I'm still waiting for the server to be moved out of Frankfurt...;)

All the best to you,Andy.

Just an update from our end. We decided to leave after our servers expired to move on to another host. The other host did not provide what was agreed to so I decided to give LPGS a chance to see what they could do for us with a dedicated server. Since some tickets from before and my complaints here; things from their end seem to have improved. Trevor and William have been very helpful and timely in their responses and we have reached a deal. Not happy that Andy had to move on but understand why he did. We will see how things work with new management but are pleased at this point with the resolution. I felt it only fair to post what efforts they have made to make things right and provide quality service. Hopefully it continues and so far they have turned around my original opinions. ;)