Call of Duty: Black Ops

SuperTaz

And it never did shit about the studdering problem for me. Seems the game is just plain flawed and can't be fixed.

Silky smooth for me...

Do wish some love could paid to the stock Rcon utility.

But beyond that, after a GPU upgrade, I've not had any ingame problems, and have not noticed the client freeze I was experiencing.

Butt

Blackops has always ran smooth for me and my quad core processor.

My son has a dual core processor at the moment and BO is running a hell of a lot smoother since the patch release :)

And it never did shit about the studdering problem for me. Seems the game is just plain flawed and can't be fixed.

That kind of reminds me of a squad of 30 soldiers on the parade ground ................ 1 of them can not for the life of him, work out why the other 29 are all out of step :blink:

• Upvote 2

Runs smooth for me now. Here are my specs:

CPU: AMD Phenom X2 9850 Quad Core 2.5GHz

GFX: e-Geforce GT220

Ram: 4GB

DirectX 11

HDD: 2 1TB WD Caviar's

DirectX 11

i was doing good before this latest stutterthonapotamus "patch"

CPU: intel i7 920 Quad w/ hyper threading 2.67 GHz

GFX: Gigabyte HD5770 1 GB

Ram: 12 GB corsair xm3 ddr3 triple channel

DirectX 11

HDD: 1TB WD caviar black

Edited by HSMagnet

That kind of reminds me of a squad of 30 soldiers on the parade ground ................ 1 of them can not for the life of him, work out why the other 29 are all out of step :blink:

+1 to you. Classic :lol:

Works good for me. BC2 uses 100% CPU usage and Black Ops I get little less around 90% or so. I lag on BC2 at random times but Black ops run smooth for me.

Using E6850 3.0Ghz and XFX 5850.

It's different story I get BSOD every 30 mins while playing game because of my 5850 (Recently updated) LOL

DirectX 11

GT220 doesn't support DX11

My DxDiag file says DirectX 11. Whether or not the GFX card uses it or not is beyond me. Picture attached of my DxDiag.

pcstats.png

Your OS is running DX11, but your GPU is only capable of DX10.1 No offense intended if taken

everyone knows Taz just tears stuff up. surprised he could even list his components

hehe why don't they report almost all games made in the last several years?

Well after many weeks of dealing with activation support who were useless. I finally got a full credit for CoDBO and I used it towards my Crysis 2 pre-order.

Glad I never lost the cash I spent on this turd of a game.

Well after many weeks of dealing with activation support who were useless. I finally got a full credit for CoDBO and I used it towards my Crysis 2 pre-order.

Glad I never lost the cash I spent on this turd of a game.

Was it then removed from your steam account? How did you go about getting a refund?

Was it then removed from your steam account? How did you go about getting a refund?

It's still in my steam account but I bet it will be removed soon since it's the weekend. Direct2Drive wouldn't give me a refund but they did give me store credit as a good will gesture .

I've been dealing with them and Activision support since Nov 25. Activision support was going in circles at the end having me repeat the same tweaks etc over and over. I think the game is so messed up they ave no idea how to fix it.

Please explain the steps you went through to get a credit issued. How many hours had you played?

I requested a refund in Nov, part of D2D support is showing a support ticket with the publisher showing you attempted to get help. I kept asking, even filed a complaint with the Better Business Bureau against Activision. I never got the credit offer until I showed them that Activision was going in circles after 7 weeks of failed attempts. They offered me the credit then.

haha 7 weeks

i have worked customer service in many different areas. public, in house, manufacturer to distributor....

first rule - you are selling satisfaction, if the customer wants a refund or exchange - give it to them

of course they will never get their money back from activision, but now you may never buy from D2D again

piss poor

Sometimes though it becomes principle over cost or money... <_>

Yes it was mainly the principle for me. PC gamers have been getting ripped of for years with unfinished console ports and the price is now $59. I was not letting Activision keep my money for something I could not play.

• Upvote 2